View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

I believe hotfile reached their download limit for this 1/2 hour.

One last quick question as I am late for a birthday party and want to get this done before I run. I loaded HDwalls, and the HQ patch 1.22. All I get after loading hdwalls and selecting my wallpaper is a grey screen on both P and L. Settings in Manilla never asks if I want to use my default wallpaper. Selecting a random one and going back in doesn't ask if I want to use it either. How can I finish this up? I was under the impression that these things were worked out. I must be doing something wrong.?