PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I need some helps guys... I want to release R3, but want to SQUASH any bugs.

Besides carrier cabs and MMS stuff, what needs to be fixed in R3? Please no requests to add/remove things for now...
1. Flip clock jumping around during animations (I think mighty just got a fix 4 his)
2. Opera re: zoom bar (maybe a newer version)

love your stuff & can't wait! XDA UC is the best thing ever! I don't know why none of the other major players are doing it here for cdma tp2. sdconfig has nothing on it.

Edit: Scrolling could be smoother (in start menu, etc.) and rotating in opera & email seemed delayed. Oh, and #2 & #5 from pistol44 (above)

Last edited by ivwonka; 11-10-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:

Besides carrier cabs and MMS stuff, what needs to be fixed in R3? Please no requests to add/remove things for now...

when playing music on the music tab. when you go to change the volume via the hardware buttons the volume bar on the left would come up blank for me. it was working in R1.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 & Tilt
Carrier: Verizon & AT&T

robjhellis is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Problem with + in Contacts phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
From the phone app, tap the menu soft key, Options, CDMA Services, Plus Code Dialing, Get Settings, Disable. Now I'm in Canada and not totally familiar with all US carriers, and who's CDMA vs GSM, but I could only see this option in the CDMA Services tab, and not the GSM tab! Hopefully you're CDMA
Hey CovKid66, thanks a bunch - I'm on Verizon so it worked a treat. I also have a Tilt on AT&T and never had the problem before. Perhaps the option is not on the GSM tab because its not necessary?

Thanks again.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:51 AM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:

It's been mentioned a few times in this thread. The keyboard sliding sounds don't work for Sprint. Not sure about other carriers.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Verizon

jeremypcp is a n00b

-Hi. I just flashed the new Nov. 10th, 2009 MightyROM on my TP2(Verizon) and I am getting this Warning saying:
“Divice is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable.” but the phone still works fine with full reception and excelent call quality and data transfer. (thow i am in a roaming area)
-Bigest problem is, is that I am getting this Warning no matter what CDMA ROM I flash (Energy/Mighty/Cfey/E-rice/Y4J) except if I flash back the “verizon Stock ROM”.
-And it only happens when I am in areas where my phone is usualy roaming (wich is the case of where I live. I am 15 Miles away from a actual Verizon 3G coverage area.)
Please if anyone can help me get rid of this bothersome warning messege i would much apretiate it.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VzW

mayoko185 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremypcp View Post
-Hi. I just flashed the new Nov. 10th, 2009 MightyROM on my TP2(Verizon) and I am getting this Warning saying:
“Divice is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable.” but the phone still works fine with full reception and excelent call quality and data transfer. (thow i am in a roaming area)
-Bigest problem is, is that I am getting this Warning no matter what CDMA ROM I flash (Energy/Mighty/Cfey/E-rice/Y4J) except if I flash back the “verizon Stock ROM”.
-And it only happens when I am in areas where my phone is usualy roaming (wich is the case of where I live. I am 15 Miles away from a actual Verizon 3G coverage area.)
Please if anyone can help me get rid of this bothersome warning messege i would much apretiate it.
Im also getting this msg, and I just realized I only get it when im at work where I roam. I just thought it was a 1x thing maybe its an issue with roaming?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Lurker

jeremypcp is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayoko185 View Post
Im also getting this msg, and I just realized I only get it when im at work where I roam. I just thought it was a 1x thing maybe its an issue with roaming?
Yah, but the darn thing keeps poping up every five seconds unless I turn off the Phone feture all together, then I have just a Pocket PC to play with. It is very upsetting, because everything works fine except this messege keeps poping up. PLEASE HELP SOMONE!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VzW

mayoko185 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremypcp View Post
Yah, but the darn thing keeps poping up every five seconds unless I turn off the Phone feture all together, then I have just a Pocket PC to play with. It is very upsetting, because everything works fine except this messege keeps poping up. PLEASE HELP SOMONE!
Yeah for the last week at work I dont even try to use my phone anymore unless I turn the phone radio off (but then whats the point?) I know when I turn it back on that damn msg is waiting for me and will never go away

(joining in on the head and wall banging :P)
Old 11-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Lurker

jeremypcp is a n00b

Quote:
thanks man

any other vzw guys getting this error?

did u run the vzw provisioning cab? i think i need to fix the connection settings in there
-yes Warning saying: “Divice is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable.” but the phone still works fine with full reception and excelent call quality and data transfer. (thow i am in a roaming area)
-Please if anyone can help me get rid of this bothersome warning messege i would much apretiate it.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started

Hi Juicy,

Woke up this morning, to find 2 more bugs I seem to experience frequently. Thought I'd mention them anyway.

I never get new email notifications on the default lock screen. Had 4 email over night and only displayed an old vmail I still haven't checked.

As well my I have my emails set to sync "as items arrive" but that never seems to be the case. Don't know if the issue is with hotmail but I get emails now sometimes a half day after they are actually sent.

Thanks again Juicy, looking forward to your epic R3 rom.

Last edited by pistol44; 11-10-2009 at 08:39 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development