PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
1. Flip clock jumping around during animations (I think mighty just got a fix 4 his)
2. Opera re: zoom bar (maybe a newer version)

love your stuff & can't wait! XDA UC is the best thing ever! I don't know why none of the other major players are doing it here for cdma tp2. sdconfig has nothing on it.

Edit: Scrolling could be smoother (in start menu, etc.) and rotating in opera & email seemed delayed. Oh, and #2 & #5 from pistol44 (above)
Hi ivwonka,

I've heard the the flip clock issues are not bugs but just a little showing off of animation from HTC.. Some just don't like it doing that so they made a cab to prevent it.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
#777 setting is a CDMA only setting

CDMA is restricted to voice OR data, not both at the same time. Hence EVDO; the last two letters are Data Only
thanks for the info juice.. this is my first world phone and im not sure how it supposed to behave outside the us, but under cdma settings its definetely data or voice (not both) like when in the us.o unless something is wrong with my settings. do you know what the gsm setings are for data retrieval? it tries to dial #777 but i know that is wrong, am i supposed to change something manually?..thanks for any and all info!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
yes, it is that simple
Interestingly, my sdconfig folder with a config.txt file still runs when you initiate customization. This is great because it gives you the best of both worlds.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond

jsphczz is just getting started

this rom has the email notification led bug where it blinks with new email regardless of the setting in the sounds and notifications area. mike had the same bug in his rom but was fixed in the latest update.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

animeva is a n00b

I just reflashed to the latest Juicy Rom R2. I chosed Sprint cab at start up but the ICS does not work, says invalid username/pwd. Wireless Router option works but I rather use ICS. Anyone can help with that?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

shapiror06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to shapiror06

Juicy,

Just something minor I noticed, maybe others have too. I couldn't sift through 120+ pages to find out.

When you go to:
Settings-->System-->Device Info-->About
it is improperly linked to the power settings

Just throwin that out there.

-Randy
Old 11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince View Post
thanks for the info juice.. this is my first world phone and im not sure how it supposed to behave outside the us, but under cdma settings its definetely data or voice (not both) like when in the us.o unless something is wrong with my settings. do you know what the gsm setings are for data retrieval? it tries to dial #777 but i know that is wrong, am i supposed to change something manually?..thanks for any and all info!
This may help you...

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...oaming_qsg.pdf
Old 11-10-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeva View Post
I just reflashed to the latest Juicy Rom R2. I chosed Sprint cab at start up but the ICS does not work, says invalid username/pwd. Wireless Router option works but I rather use ICS. Anyone can help with that?
It's a known issue that the Sprint carrier cab breaks ICS. Either use the WiFi Router or don't provision your phone...personally I chose the later and it works great...

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2 / hero

dmb60614 is keeping up the good workdmb60614 is keeping up the good work

is it possible to change the orange windows image when the device starts? also, is it possible to add an animated startup image like the one here? i've read that the animated startup image is located in the windows folder and is called SPCS_480x800.gif (for sprint phones), but i dont think that file is on this ROM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb60614 View Post
is it possible to change the orange windows image when the device starts? also, is it possible to add an animated startup image like the one here? i've read that the animated startup image is located in the windows folder and is called SPCS_480x800.gif (for sprint phones), but i dont think that file is on this ROM.
Why would you ever want to risk messing with your phones stability/performance for a graphic that you'll never see?? Do you restart your phone multiple times a day?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development