PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I never got Bluetooth to sync properly across all devices. And I like the idea of a Juicy Gold Build
which devices in particular?

can you flash other roms, i.e. stock MM, NRGZ, etc. to see if anyone else has it working?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Im on That Evo 3D Level Now lol
Carrier: Sprint Evolution

Omegakai is a n00b

hey juicy quick question and after you answere it ill will help you and your prefection that your trying to create lol the XDA_UC do you just create a fold on your SD card named XDA_UC and put your cabs and xmls and reg in there and then hit the custimaztion button?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
which devices in particular?

can you flash other roms, i.e. stock MM, NRGZ, etc. to see if anyone else has it working?
I can tomorrow, but I can say that stock worked, and there was no difference at all for me between R1 and R2. Exactly the same in every way, if that helps. Maybe it's just my laptop, although Juicy on the TP was able to work with it just fine

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
hey juicy quick question and after you answere it ill will help you and your prefection that your trying to create lol the XDA_UC do you just create a fold on your SD card named XDA_UC and put your cabs and xmls and reg in there and then hit the custimaztion button?
yes, it is that simple
Old 11-10-2009, 02:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Angel Slayer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
if u can get mms working and still leaving to use messaging 2.5 id love u to death....ive been a long time flasher and wont be going anywhere.....just hope R3 comes soon
I've got working mms through standard windows and I do all my texting through manila.

Great ROM by the Juicy .
Old 11-10-2009, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Omegakai is a n00b

ok thank you and now for you some things would you could do if it was possible since we cant get landscape to work in manilia you could try for that one suggestion where some one said use the touch pro style landscape where when you slide it out on manilia it would give you those quick menus for like mess,text,email,notes,ect if you want to put somewhat of a spin in your rom. just a suggestion.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Omegakai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Slayer View Post
I've got working mms through standard windows and I do all my texting through manila.

Great ROM by the Juicy .
wait are you saying you have the working mms while you have the 2.5 manilia at the same time where you text the pretty way but picture the old way?
Old 11-10-2009, 02:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Angel Slayer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
wait are you saying you have the working mms while you have the 2.5 manilia at the same time where you text the pretty way but picture the old way?
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It was a simple registry edit and install of arcsoft.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Juicy,

As far as bugs go, I think surely it is related to the MMS stuff and will be resolved, but currently get lockups occasionally when I get an SMS in the HTC window and I tap the screen to bring up HTC Messaging and when I tap screen to reply and slide my keyboard it will lock up. Unfortunately not every time so just a random bug, and again, maybe this will be fixed all together with the MMS fixes and such hopefully.

Only other thing which I think has been mentioned is the Signal Bar. It usually only shows your signal strength when you are on a call or something, but when idle it just shows the data arrows. Someone mentioned that was a DLL problem.

Memory does still seem to creep up a bit, which I don't know if that is just the nature of 2.5 or if there is possibly some sort of leak, I know in R1 that was due to the Resource Proxy, but I believe you turned that off in R2. So not sure if anyone else experience this, seems like some said they did, and a friend of mine and mine as well seem to do it. Doesn't really seem to affect things too much but then again I am getting occasional lockups in SMS. I haven't gotten ANY lockups anywhere else.

Can't think of anything else, as usually you make a fine ROM so not usually too many complaints.

Thanks for all you do bud!
Old 11-10-2009, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I need some helps guys... I want to release R3, but want to SQUASH any bugs.

Besides carrier cabs and MMS stuff, what needs to be fixed in R3? Please no requests to add/remove things for now...
Hi Juicy,

As for bug fixes go here are my personal findings, (and can't confirm which issues are directly related to 2.5 manila):

1. From what I've noticed under settings- all settings- sounds & notifications you can't change the "Flash light for" for the "Message: New message" event.

2. Can't adjust the volume up/down using the hardware keys on the side while playing music in the music tab and the screen in sleep mode.

3. Difficult/inconsistent with getting back to home or exiting the sms tab after sending a text. Could be that hitting the end key doesn't bring you home. My best route is hitting "start" then "today" to get me back quickly.

4. Youtube volume issues, but you seem to have covered.

5. Under system- power- backlight. Dragging the sliders to the right keeping pushing me back to the battery tab.

6. Animated weather wallpaper shows lag after certain customizations. Haven't determined which exact ones. Noticed the animations were smooth like butter when first flashing. After doing all the usual customizations the weather wallpaper is unusable but the regular animated ones are fine. Seems to have slowed after linking my contact list with Facebook but can't be certain. I've also heard this is only an isolated issued and not everyone suffers from this.

These are just a few I came across that I can recall, hope it helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development