PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 12:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Not that i'm rushing to flash again I LOVE THIS ROM.. whats the news on R3? Is it close? nothing to update? Overall R2 is working really good. I have had some lockup weird issues but I actually think it was related to a twosen taskbar I installed. Maybe it wasn't 6.5 compatible. I like the 6.5.1 are you working on that juicy? I know its buggy as all hell...
Old 11-09-2009, 01:06 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Not that i'm rushing to flash again I LOVE THIS RqOM.. whats the news on R3? Is it close? nothing to update? Overall R2 is working really good. I have had some lockup weird issues but I actually think it was related to a twosen taskbar I installed. Maybe it wasn't 6.5 compatible. I like the 6.5.1 are you working on that juicy? I know its buggy as all hell...
some custom tb will f up a rom, learned my lesson the hard way.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:52 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Anyone else notice that in the Messaging menu, the order of certain items changes after you do a manual send/receive? In particular, is the Select Messages option. When you first open Messaging you have to scroll down the menu to the next page to see the Select Messages option. However, after a Send/Receive selection, the Select Messages option moves up to the first page of the menu...
  • Default menu order:
    • 1st page of menu: New, Reply, Reply All, Forward, Send/Receive, Follow up, Mark as Read, Move..., Go To
    • 2nd page of menu: Tools, Select Messages, Send via Bluetooth
  • Menu order after a Send/Receive:
    • 1st page of menu: New, Reply, Reply All, Forward, Select Messages, Send/Receive, Send via Bluetooth, Follow up, Mark as Read
    • 2nd page of menu: Move..., Go To, Tools
I mention it only because personally I'd love not to have to scroll down the menu for the Select Messages option as I use it often. I wish it apeared on the top part of the menu and not one page down it all of the time.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-09-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

d-kahn is becoming a great contributor

If you want to use this rom and none of the registrry hacks or cabs are working for you, you can always use the smms cab by someguy. It is in this forum under the software catagory. = am on sprint network and my arcsoft is working. I just did the step by step setup that can be found in one of the earlier pages. I have smms installed as a backup. They both work for me though.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:19 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
yep, had tried that previously... the box is definintely unchecked...
try checking it, mines checked but doesnt vibrate. lol im not kidding.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 & Tilt
Carrier: Verizon & AT&T

robjhellis is a n00b
Question Problem with + in Contacts phone number

Hi Guys,

Great ROM, however, have an issue in that all of my contacts are set up with the + in front in order to work when I'm overseas. This is the first ROM that I have experienced the phone attempting to make an overseas call on a local number. In fact I had not set up international dialing on my phone prior to installing the ROM so the phone refused to dial any of my contacts at all. This has not previously happened on my AT&T Tilt or HTC TyTN.

Before I maually strip out the + from all of my contacts does anyone have any other ideas? Is there a switch that I don't know about that I can adjust on the phone settings, or is this maybe even a Verizon issue (I was previously with ATT)?

Many thanks.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

pistol44 is just getting started

Is there a manual fix or reg fix to restore sound in the youtube app on R2? Or do we just have to wait for R3?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

joe50000 is a n00b

Can you post the necessary carrier cabs and keyboard fixes on the front page? it's confusing sifting through the entire thread looking for these...
Old 11-09-2009, 05:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe50000 View Post
Can you post the necessary carrier cabs and keyboard fixes on the front page? it's confusing sifting through the entire thread looking for these...
not too sure which one you need, but this should make your life easier.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=80683
Old 11-09-2009, 09:28 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Re: Problem with + in Contacts phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjhellis View Post
Hi Guys,

Great ROM, however, have an issue in that all of my contacts are set up with the + in front in order to work when I'm overseas. This is the first ROM that I have experienced the phone attempting to make an overseas call on a local number. In fact I had not set up international dialing on my phone prior to installing the ROM so the phone refused to dial any of my contacts at all. This has not previously happened on my AT&T Tilt or HTC TyTN.

Before I maually strip out the + from all of my contacts does anyone have any other ideas? Is there a switch that I don't know about that I can adjust on the phone settings, or is this maybe even a Verizon issue (I was previously with ATT)?

Many thanks.
From the phone app, tap the menu soft key, Options, CDMA Services, Plus Code Dialing, Get Settings, Disable. Now I'm in Canada and not totally familiar with all US carriers, and who's CDMA vs GSM, but I could only see this option in the CDMA Services tab, and not the GSM tab! Hopefully you're CDMA
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development