PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i am having the exact same problem. cannot access bluetooth from anywhere. can turn on, but thats it.
Go to start-settings - menu - all settings - bluetooth

their are more options in there to add/delete stuff and to make it discoverable
Old 11-01-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle13um View Post
It there a setting somewhere to make it the phone discoverable? I haven't found it like in other ROMs. When I go into bluetooth settings, the advanced tab doesn't work. Is that where the "make discoverable" check box should be?

I flashed from a couple of ROMs (first EnergyRom, then MM), but I always clear storage after flashing a ROM. Should I flash back to stock and then re-flash this ROM? Thank all of you for your help. After all the bickering over the HardSPL, it feels good to be back in the midst of a productive, cooperative community! Go PPCGeeks!!

start>settings> all settings> bluetooth...........then on the 1st tab 4 panel down you can make the phone discoverable
Old 11-01-2009, 09:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kyle13um is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solipsist View Post
Go to Settings, then hit Menu | All Settings. Tap Bluetooth from here. Tap the "gears" tab on the top left.
I knew it was something silly. Thank you very much.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
This rom was perfect because it came stock and allows you to make your own customizations. I'm running this on Telus and have no major issues as well mms works fine for sending and recieving without having to install any fixes.
Are you using VZW or Sprint? Because I still having problems with MMS
Old 11-01-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Same here. Did a soft reset last night before bed, and it was at 70+MB free. This morning it's down to 40MB
Use 7zip or Winrar
Old 11-01-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
So what's the verdict? Stay 2.5 or go back to 2.1?

Both have benefits and drawbacks... i just happen to like the ability to add quicklinks on the main page and the nice email view in 2.5
Stay 2.5!

It will only get better the more people put energy in to it.

Your ROM is awesome!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
My only issue with the entire rom are the signal bars/data arrows, they look like the old 6.1 ones, all sharp and pixelated. But I'm OCD

I say stick with the 2.5 Juicy roms have always been known to have the latest and greatest, well, to me at least.

That being said, I would also like to see a 6.5.1 rom from you, the only person that has one currently is NRG and I just don't trust roms made by people who don't own the device because when there's an issue, all he can say is live with it unless it can also be reproduced on the GSM counterpart
I have used NRG for some time (since Juicy went Blackberry on us). He makes a nice ROM, but it is weak on battery life. As far as mobile 6.5.1, it is a bit of a pain since some apps still do not behave properly under the new layout. IMHO
Old 11-01-2009, 09:54 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have never had weak batt life with Juicy

Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

are there alot of Sprint users still utilizing this ROM?
Old 11-01-2009, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC "Supersonic" Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint WiMAX 4G

richardrk is becoming a great contributor

Stay 2.5!!! Much better in my opinion.

My Post made WMExperts
PPC-6601 http://www.wmexperts.com/friday-fun-...want-all-power

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development