PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
all sprint users above. is this an issue with verizon???
could be.

i just paired it with the car stereo in 1 car then paired it with my BT headset and paired it with my laptop. matter of fact im moving some cab files to it right now over BT.

the only thing i did was change the name from t378 or whatever it was to TP2
Old 11-01-2009, 08:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kyle13um is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
could be.

i just paired it with the car stereo in 1 car then paired it with my BT headset and paired it with my laptop. matter of fact im moving some cab files to it right now over BT.

the only thing i did was change the name from t378 or whatever it was to TP2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
no problems with bluetooth here.

its connected to everything ive tryed to connect it to.
It there a setting somewhere to make it the phone discoverable? I haven't found it like in other ROMs. When I go into bluetooth settings, the advanced tab doesn't work. Is that where the "make discoverable" check box should be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niketom843 View Post
Were you trying other roms beforehand? Its always good to flash to stock first and then always clear storage after. Weird things are known to happen when not doing that.
I flashed from a couple of ROMs (first EnergyRom, then MM), but I always clear storage after flashing a ROM. Should I flash back to stock and then re-flash this ROM? Thank all of you for your help. After all the bickering over the HardSPL, it feels good to be back in the midst of a productive, cooperative community! Go PPCGeeks!!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

pistol44 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Great work on this rom Juicy, I appreciate your hard work.

I was looking for a great manila 2.5 rom and tried Energy Rom but was not a fan of all the customizations that came pre-installed and I didnt care much for the blue color scheme.

This rom was perfect because it came stock and allows you to make your own customizations. I'm running this on Telus and have no major issues as well mms works fine for sending and recieving without having to install any fixes.

My only issues so far after having it installed for a few days is that Touchflo/Sense UI seems to lag quite a bit at times. Memory seems to be quite high around 70% at most times (but I knew this was an issue). Also experience a lot of issues when texting. There is a lag when typing messages and then sometimes it will even freeze and have to exit out and try again. There appears to be a ton of lag and freezingwhen making edits to a contact such as linking someone to Facebook. For some reason peoples pictures appear after linking them and other times it just refuses to work.

So far I'd rate this rom quite well over the others I've tried so far. My only major complaint is the manila lag issues.

I tried installing the 2 cabs to free up ram like disable push internet and the other one everyone usues but noticed no difference as well. Oh and PIM backup didn't restore my text messages off the stock rom onto this one for some reason either.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho

any one get mms working for sprint with out going back to the old wm mms.

I like sms/mms in the new manila 2.5 and would like to stay w/ it.

Any ideas
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

I flashed from a couple of ROMs (first EnergyRom, then MM), but I always clear storage after flashing a ROM. Should I flash back to stock and then re-flash this ROM? Thank all of you for your help. After all the bickering over the HardSPL, it feels good to be back in the midst of a productive, cooperative community! Go PPCGeeks!![/QUOTE]

Before you go flashing, lets wait on Juicy to see if it really is only verizon being affected. As far as flashing stock first then clear storage that is just my usual routine and its never let me down.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilecho View Post
any one get mms working for sprint with out going back to the old wm mms.

I like sms/mms in the new manila 2.5 and would like to stay w/ it.

Any ideas
Don't think there is a fix yet for that. Only way is disabling HTC msg app for now. I'm sure the Juice Man is workin on it. The R2 changelog grows every time I check this thread.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:01 PM
N00b

kyle13um is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by niketom843 View Post
I flashed from a couple of ROMs (first EnergyRom, then MM), but I always clear storage after flashing a ROM. Should I flash back to stock and then re-flash this ROM? Thank all of you for your help. After all the bickering over the HardSPL, it feels good to be back in the midst of a productive, cooperative community! Go PPCGeeks!!
Quote:
Before you go flashing, lets wait on Juicy to see if it really is only verizon being affected. As far as flashing stock first then clear storage that is just my usual routine and its never let me down.
Does your advanced tab work in Bluetooth options? If not, is there another place to make bluetooth discoverable? Thank you for your response.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

Solipsist is keeping up the good workSolipsist is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle13um View Post
It there a setting somewhere to make it the phone discoverable? I haven't found it like in other ROMs. When I go into bluetooth settings, the advanced tab doesn't work. Is that where the "make discoverable" check box should be?
Go to Settings, then hit Menu | All Settings. Tap Bluetooth from here. Tap the "gears" tab on the top left.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

I know it wasn't long since we've all flashed. But whats the battery life like for this thing guys? I know in the past, Juicy did things to maximize the battery life. My battery died in half a day..but it could be that I was tinkering around with it all day too lmao
Old 11-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i get great batt life on this rom but i dont use email really either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development