PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Hero
Carrier: Telus

freebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
Stay 2.5!

It will only get better the more people put energy in to it.

Your ROM is awesome!
+1 for that. At first I was a little hesitant because of the no landscape thing, but honestly I dont even notice it. Everything still works in landscape...slide keybo out and use shortcuts for sms, internet etc. Its nice to have the eye candy home screen that is also fully functional for everyday use, business or play.

Thanks Juicy Excellent ROM!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Fantastic rom. Way more stable than NRGZ 2.5 rom. I love it!!! Everything works really well. Thank you Juicy for outstanding work, as usual
Old 11-01-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro2

Briz600 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardrk View Post
stay 2.5!!! Much better in my opinion.
+1 ..
Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm loving this ROM, thanks Juicy. As far as 2.5 vs 2.1, I'm liking all the new features. I could less about footprints, so I don't mind that. Landscape so far hasn't been a big issue, and that will be resolved sooner or later anyways.

I am having the aforementioned MMS bug, but I'm also having a SMS issue where 3/6 test texts have not been received by my phone. I can't figure it out, anyone else have the same issue? first two failed, next suceeded, next two failed (MMS then SMS), then MMS succeeds (message only, MMS part can't download).

I also noticed that with the HTC messaging app you seemingly cannot restore old texts. Must have something to do with how it stores them, or references to them, internally. I tried to restore 900 texts via PIMBackup, and It showed none in the HTC app. After one test message got through it could never display properly beyond the home screen. After going through a few screen I was able to scroll through the messages restored from the same contact that sent my text message, but it did not display correctly. I archived them all to MyPhone and it's worked correctly since.

Edit: SMS issue seems to have resolved itself, seems to have been due to the other HTC msg app problems

Last edited by ChrisCicc; 11-02-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:52 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
are there alot of Sprint users still utilizing this ROM?

i am.... the only rom i have flashed and i have only flashed once.

Old 11-01-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Raphael / Vogue / Rhodium W
Carrier: Vzw

dehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For everyone who cant download because they don't have a premium RepidShare.. I just offered Juicy to host on my domain, which has unlimited transfer. Unless one of you uisers would PM me and offer to upload the rom.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone figured out how to disable the windows mobile 6.5 lock screen from activating every wake? I'd like to use S2U2. the only thing I have found via searching is a reference to a setting that isn't available...
Old 11-01-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

none of my call history is there. If i make a call, or if I miss a call, none of the numbers are there.

Am I the only person who has this issue?

EDIT: also been having alot of active sync issues
Old 11-01-2009, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
are there alot of Sprint users still utilizing this ROM?
Most definitely. I have flashed Mighty's which is the best 2.1 rom by far. And I have tried Elite, appreciate them getting involved and like some of the apps but just didn't really catch my eye yet. And tried Energy just for grins, always like what he includes in the rom but have always found Juicy's more stable, and nothing agains NRG, but his ROM did reboot out of the blue on me for no reason, I am sure just a fluke who knows. But always did find some other roms better for battery and stability, but like I said like what he includes and the effort into everything. He seems to have that Ace guy helping a lot and tweaking out the bugs and seems to be doing a great job, thanks Ace. But still seem to be very stable with Juicy. Ya the MMS issue but that is a prob on all of the 2.5's so not Juicy's fault. And fixable. Everything else is working great. Can't wait for R2.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I'm loving this ROM, thanks Juicy. As far as 2.5 vs 2.1, I'm liking all the new features. I could less about footprints, so I don't mind that. Landscape so far hasn't been a big issue, and that will be resolved sooner or later anyways.

I am having the aforementioned MMS bug, but I'm also having a SMS issue where 3/6 test texts have not been received by my phone. I can't figure it out, anyone else have the same issue? first two failed, next suceeded, next two failed (MMS then SMS), then MMS succeeds (message only, MMS part can't download).

I also noticed that with the HTC messaging app you seemingly cannot restore old texts. Must have something to do with how it stores them, or references to them, internally. I tried to restore 900 texts via PIMBackup, and It showed none in the HTC app. After one test message got through it could never display properly beyond the home screen. After going through a few screen I was able to scroll through the messages restored from the same contact that sent my text message, but it did not display correctly. I archived them all to MyPhone and it's worked correctly since.

HTC messaging app can only handle about 500 or so txts. then it starts getting buggy and wacky

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development