View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:52 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
I'm loving this ROM, thanks Juicy. As far as 2.5 vs 2.1, I'm liking all the new features. I could less about footprints, so I don't mind that. Landscape so far hasn't been a big issue, and that will be resolved sooner or later anyways.

I am having the aforementioned MMS bug, but I'm also having a SMS issue where 3/6 test texts have not been received by my phone. I can't figure it out, anyone else have the same issue? first two failed, next suceeded, next two failed (MMS then SMS), then MMS succeeds (message only, MMS part can't download).

I also noticed that with the HTC messaging app you seemingly cannot restore old texts. Must have something to do with how it stores them, or references to them, internally. I tried to restore 900 texts via PIMBackup, and It showed none in the HTC app. After one test message got through it could never display properly beyond the home screen. After going through a few screen I was able to scroll through the messages restored from the same contact that sent my text message, but it did not display correctly. I archived them all to MyPhone and it's worked correctly since.

HTC messaging app can only handle about 500 or so txts. then it starts getting buggy and wacky