PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
in settings/touch options the box is unchecked but i still get a short vibrate (in opera) when i click the menu softkey and believe its when i click (connect) to a link?
opera needs a seperate registry edit to disable....

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Defaults]
"VibrationEnabled"=dword:00000000
Old 10-31-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

anyway to disable the homescreen weather animations? instead just doing the animations only when in the weather tab?
Old 10-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
haha looks like you are in the minority... is there any reason?
just because how i use my phone thats all. i need to see all my appts all the time. seeing my appts on the home screen are more important to me than having shortcuts there. but like you said im the minority so its all good!

anyways manila 2.1 build 1920 is floatin around so we can get all the new lil perks of 2.5 with landscape so its no biggie
Old 10-31-2009, 09:56 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i wanted to test out the UC, nice by the way, so i put 3 cabs in the folder, (resco, telenav, and rhodiumkbcontrol.) all seems to have installed except the kbcontrol. it normally put lnk(icon) in settings\system but it wasnt there. i looked in the settings tab of manila clicked other and its there as keyboard config. but once clicked i get error "cant find appro. keyboard driver running. pls make sure you are using right driver and its currently running", is this b/c rom is based off gsm and driver is cdma? i dunno, just tossing up ideas, how to fix?

thanks
Old 10-31-2009, 10:11 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Ill admit I didnt really read too much........but basically im just trying to see if mms is working for the sprint guys sending/receiving. Im using the energy leo and love it to death BUT... not being able to use mms is kinda erking me lol
Old 10-31-2009, 10:41 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Ill admit I didnt really read too much........but basically im just trying to see if mms is working for the sprint guys sending/receiving. Im using the energy leo and love it to death BUT... not being able to use mms is kinda erking me lol
i can recieve but i cant send, not sure but i thought other users could send but not recieve so not sure bout the mix up yet
Old 10-31-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
R2 - IN PROGRESS
================================================== ====
[#] d3dm updates
[#] removed duplicate USBtoPC CPL
[#] nullified resource proxy thresholds (more visible RAM)
[#] DShow 2_0_19193427_00
[#] LockScreenAppLauncher 1_0_1920_1628
[+] TaskBarIconMgr 2_11_0_0

will look at updating connection icons too...
Been looking forward to this goodness, all day, I'm having some slight quirks with another ROM and thought this one would be SOLID.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Has anyone been able to get Footprint working properly
Old 10-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul ===> Touch Pro ===> TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

xxxwutengxxx is a n00b

juicy, flashed your rom early this morning and had it running w/ no problems all day. for some reason, htc sense is not loading properly any more. i've got screen lockups and half my today screen isn't showing. i can get to the start menu, but when i click on certain things such as settings it gives me an error that it is not signed (settings doesn't even show up any more). i'm trying to reflash it or do a hard reset, but i when i plug in my phone to my computer, it won't make an activesync connection bc it's defaulting to seeing it as a hard drive.

have you seen any issues like this? and do you have any suggestions for me? I can't really navigate anywhere, so i'm just trying to do a hard reset or reflash.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxwutengxxx View Post
juicy, flashed your rom early this morning and had it running w/ no problems all day. for some reason, htc sense is not loading properly any more. i've got screen lockups and half my today screen isn't showing. i can get to the start menu, but when i click on certain things such as settings it gives me an error that it is not signed (settings doesn't even show up any more). i'm trying to reflash it or do a hard reset, but i when i plug in my phone to my computer, it won't make an activesync connection bc it's defaulting to seeing it as a hard drive.

have you seen any issues like this? and do you have any suggestions for me? I can't really navigate anywhere, so i'm just trying to do a hard reset or reflash.

put it in bootloader.

power, vol. down, and press the reset button.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development