PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

anyone else notice customize on the start menu doesnt do anything
Old 10-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
anyone else notice customize on the start menu doesnt do anything

Confirmed.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Can't get MMS to work. About to go to Mike's.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 10-30-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1, TP2, and Hero

jhiciano is becoming a great contributor

after all the cabs it is receiving mms but can not send, its somwthing with the setting as gsm have been having the issue as well but they have an actual mms connection they can edit
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

indoe is keeping up the good workindoe is keeping up the good work

i posted a MMs cab that i made but look like they del it i will flash and post a working cab later
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

I would have loved to have stayed with this rom, but for me there seemed to be a huge memory leak. 2 hours after sitting idle I had less than 40 MB free ram. Anyone else notice this? I have Verizon and yes I hard reset after install and did bot install anything except KB mapping.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:53 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

in settings/connections there are 2 usb 2 pc. 1 is old school winmobile and the other 1 is the new style.

in settings tab click application/ clickin' either remove/managed programs does nothing.

twitter tab is the ****, animated wallpaper, luv the feel n look of 2.5 + shortcuts ON homepage

Last edited by kjhadfield; 10-30-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

I'll be back Juicy!! Thanks for the efforts!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Bugs I've noticed so far:

In landscape mode, clicking on the "X" or "OK" in the upper right, gives the little keypress "glow" to the left of the icon instead of under it.

After sitting idle for a while, it slowly uses RAM. I started with 48%. I'm up to 62.

I cannot reply to SMS messages right now. I sent an MMS, received a reply, and tried to respond to no avail.

If I switch to traditional mode in SMS, I can reply. Switching back to conversation mode does the same thing. I click on the thread to which I want to respond and it highlights, then drops back to the SMS screen.

In HTC's SMS, a comma looks like a period. Dunno if that's just HTC's SMS software, or if there's a problem.

Last edited by mdphoenix; 10-30-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:15 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Juicy, just an FYI, but I just disabled Sense UI to see how much memory was being used. Did a soft reset first and then the first thing I got was:

"The location setting on your device is set to "LOCATION ON". By setting the device to "LOCATION ON", you are enabling third party access to Location Information through software, widgets, peripheral components you choose to download, add or attach to your wireless device. Verizon Wireless encourages you to check your wireless device periodically and only use software, widgets and peripheral components that are obtained from reliable sources".

Then there's a "Never show this warning again" checkbox.

Not concerned, but was curious about the Verizon tag.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development