PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO GGGG
Carrier: sprint

redbullque is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Im having problems with all my audio files being corrupted. Ive tried to softreset as this fixed it before, but no haps the only thing that fixes it is a hard reset. Ive already searched both here and xda, google as well but no noe seems to know how to fix this. I'm thinking it may be an issue with spb backup but it's the only program that I use as pimbu seems to screw other stuff up. Any suggestions would be helpful. I still like this rom over energy does more of what I want it to.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

juicy whats with this latest build floating around 23088-21876 it leaked yesterday i think

Last edited by kgnupe2; 11-09-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nrupalp is a n00b

Has anyone noticed the battery life is not as good as mighty's rom? I love this rom btw..
Old 11-09-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrupalp View Post
Has anyone noticed the battery life is not as good as mighty's rom? I love this rom btw..
Yes, I noticed that also.

I recently reflashed back to MM from this setup & my battery life improved noticeably.

I loved a lot about this ROM myself, but with the MMS bugs, laggy home screen, lower battery life etc. I decided to wait until it's been updated a few versions & then try again.

~John
Old 11-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

arod23 is a n00b

NICE WORK GUYS!!!
just a quick question. I have Verizon, for some reason I can't turn on my 3G. do you know why?

thanks
Old 11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Battery life has been excellent for me. I had CFay's rom on it and it too had great battery life until the ringers wouldn't work anymore. I soft-reset several times and still no success, so I flashed to Juicy's.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Not that i'm rushing to flash again I LOVE THIS ROM.. whats the news on R3? Is it close? nothing to update?
Juicy said R3 will be out sometime this week. Be patient and you will be given a nice treat soon enough.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

353Entertainment is keeping up the good work353Entertainment is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-kahn View Post
If you want to use this rom and none of the registrry hacks or cabs are working for you, you can always use the smms cab by someguy. It is in this forum under the software catagory. = am on sprint network and my arcsoft is working. I just did the step by step setup that can be found in one of the earlier pages. I have smms installed as a backup. They both work for me though.

I was thinking the exact same thing...I'm on Sprint and that's what i've always used...works perfectly fine. Manila Messaging alerts me that i have a MMS message, and I simply open sMMS to sync with the sprint server and it downloads my pics fine...I can send from it as well...
Old 11-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have been away from 2.5 for a bit because of mms. i happened to stumble upon this yesterday and if its old news please disregard if its not let me know if it works

http://www.thewingster.com/mmsfixm25.aspx
Old 11-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrupalp View Post
It's interesting how our phones can be so different...

I started with MM and although battery life was fine it didn't seem too different from stock...I've been VERY happy with Juicy's ROM and can get through the day with 70-80% battery left vs. stock/MM around 50%...and I don't notice the lag on Juicy's ROM that some of you have mentioned...

I don't know if it matters but I have not installed any kind of custom taskbar, etc so maybe that makes a difference...

At any rate, I went from MM -> Leo ROM -> Juicy and am staying put...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development