PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
Anyone running custom taskbars on R3? If so, which ones??
m6 color.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
Anyone running custom taskbars on R3? If so, which ones??
BrianBilbo:

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 11-18-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
first off...what a work of art. Flashed last nite...spent some time customizing...and loading up the ROM with MY cabs. I'm still in the lower 50%s of RAM usage with all the bells and whistles ringing and blowing!! Battery life is awesome (so far) And the speed has been refreshing especially for a TF3D2.5 ROM! Thanks Juicy!

Ok...minor issue I have been trying to work thru...and coming up on a brick wall. I posted about it in the general TP2 section and didn't get much help...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96914

for those that don't want to read that short thread...I'll sum it up.
I can't, for the life of me, get custom ringtones set for my email/mms/sms. Tried to drop the sound files into /windows/rings; tried to rename the sound files in an effort to dupe the programming to think its a file its supposed to read; tried to convert my files from mp3 to wav. As of yet, nothing has worked. If someone here can pls shed some light on this...it would be much appreciated.
Did you try dropping the files straight into the /Windows directory? Thats what Ive done in the past and worked.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

jmorton.... I wanted to flash this rom and im also on verizon. Curious if you had any issues with getting your data connection back as others have before and is there any thing i can do to avoid this happening?
Old 11-18-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
jmorton.... I wanted to flash this rom and im also on verizon. Curious if you had any issues with getting your data connection back as others have before and is there any thing i can do to avoid this happening?
I have flashed different phones probably 100 times or more & never once lost my data connection (all on verizon).

As soon as I was done flashing this ROM, one of the first things I did was open Opera & make sure my data worked & it was fine.

I have never even had to reactivate a phone after flashing & even if you do (*228 option 1) it only takes a minute anyway.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
BrianBilbo:

~John
John, what theme is this? Thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 09:55 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i have sum questions also to make flashing/hard reseting easier for myself which would also help others w/ xda_uc in mind

saving information such as contact card, weather, push internet, email accounts and the such.

i can find the reg keys on the ones i posted but how would i export it to save and be able to use those w/ xda_uc

this is what i have gotten from around sumwhere:
-contact card: HKCU\Software\HTC\People\OwnerInfo
-weather cities: HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.CityList
-world clock cities: HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\WorldClock.CityList

so agian once i find the keys how would i save it or make it a file that XDA_UC would recognize

thanks for the help and any other reg. keys that would be useful to save for the next great juicy R* ROM
Old 11-18-2009, 10:01 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

also i have some programs already installed on my SD card in programs so is there a way, instead of putting the cab in the XDA_UC folder to install can i make a file to just make a shortcut in the start menu and put that file in the xda_uc folder and how?

thanks for any help
Old 11-18-2009, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
John, what theme is this? Thanks
looks like dusk manila 2.5 evolution 2.0...its what i'm running with the dusk simple array cliock + BG 4 all, as well as the dusk taskbar icons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
looks like dusk manila 2.5 evolution 2.0...its what i'm running with the dusk simple array cliock + BG 4 all, as well as the dusk taskbar icons.
yes sir, thats the one im running.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development