View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:17 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
jmorton.... I wanted to flash this rom and im also on verizon. Curious if you had any issues with getting your data connection back as others have before and is there any thing i can do to avoid this happening?
I have flashed different phones probably 100 times or more & never once lost my data connection (all on verizon).

As soon as I was done flashing this ROM, one of the first things I did was open Opera & make sure my data worked & it was fine.

I have never even had to reactivate a phone after flashing & even if you do (*228 option 1) it only takes a minute anyway.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.