PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

off the wall question...doesn't everyone have email pushed to their phone...whether its aol, yahoo, gmail, hotmail or what not?

Old 11-18-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂
Carrier: Sprint

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan View Post
i just went and changed the server to the sprintpcs, changed the port number to 80, on the connect via tab i changed it to sprint, and the wap i set to none. i then went into the reg and changed the wap1 and wap2 values to 5120000 and after all of that i can now recieve mms. but i just tried to send one and it says it sent, it had the percentage thing on there and it went up to 100%, but the other phone never recieved anything?
Awesome thanks! I was able to use this to get the HTC messaging app to download an MMS successfully for the first time. But I can't stop them from automatically redirecting to the WM app.

I cannot send an MMS from with the HTC or WM (Arcsoft) MMS apps. Still working on it...

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbram View Post
So, no solution then? The animations never slowed me down on MM so I'm wondering if this is a 2.5 issue. This seems to happen each time I unlock the phone. I actually think it's lagging because it's trying to download new GPS/Weather at the same time when it first wakes up.
MM is using 2.1. Animations looking similar, but it's a different app. They seem to run mostly fine with Juicy's latest tweaks now except for when, as you mention, it's doing something in the background as well.
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

not sure where i saw the cab for making mms size limit bigger, any help?
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilecho View Post
Anyone get MMS working for Sprint?

if so how?
I have been able to receive in both HTC and WM apps, but not send from either.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:34 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes, its alpha testing. vga/wvga users will be impressed.
Finally! Skyfire for VGA!
It'll have to be pretty impressive to get me away from Opera 10.

dwizzy130

Old 11-18-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcalla View Post
I am still getting the sound error in Youtube:

Every 3 or 4 videos the sound disappears and the playback is continously buffering, making the playback impossible. Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, ive tried a couple of versions of RSS Hub, but either of them install correctly. I can install it but when i try to run the program i get an error. Does anyone have a working cab for this ROM?

__Sorry if these questions have been posted before.

I'm on Sprint, running R3, already did a hard reset and tried the clear storage feature, neither helped.
I haven't been able to get any sound from Youtube. Tried Juicy's trick to adjust the volume first a few times with no success.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:38 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Finally! Skyfire for VGA!
It'll have to be pretty impressive to get me away from Opera 10.

dwizzy130
still no full flash on opera 10, volume works on skyfire now also.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not sure where i saw the cab for making mms size limit bigger, any help?
not sure about the cab, but I know you can go to HKLM\Software\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\ and go into SampleMMC and SampleMMC2 and change the WAP Recv & Send Default Size to what you would like...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:57 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
not sure about the cab, but I know you can go to HKLM\Software\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\ and go into SampleMMC and SampleMMC2 and change the WAP Recv & Send Default Size to what you would like...
ill give this a try, thanx.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development