PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 08:31 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Anyone else have a custom task bar where a few of the icons revert back to stock? Reboot and the icons come back, but then after a few minutes, they revert back to stock again??
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:36 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
I installed this cab and it made file size 5MB for MMS...
what does this actually do? cuz mms is working 4 me but when i try 2 download its 2 big. in arcsoft there is only 1 option 4 file size, me think its 5000?

edit: after soft reset, youtube plays sound
Old 11-03-2009, 08:43 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i also noticed when ever phone reboots i get a message warning bout location turned on may cause addition data, contact verizon (not the exact word 4 word just a summary) also have option 2 check box (never checked it so i wouldnt 4get) but im on sprint an also did the sprint provisioning on boot (so y verizon warning?
Old 11-03-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
I hate this HTC message app SO HARD TO GET OUT OF have to hit back like 8 times (exageration) its ridiculous..... its weird that some people having some issues and some not i have no lag problems at all
I hear you

Here is the solution that works for me; maybe it will work for you as well. I never see the HTC message app. I created a shortcut that takes me directly to the WM SMS/MMS messaging application (arcsoft) on the home screen. I only left the message counter at the bottom to see if I have any new messages. I never use that button though. Here is what I am talking about:

So if a new message comes in, I see it on the counter and I click my shortcut on the home screen (SMS MMS) which takes me directly into SMS/MMS. I am attaching the shortcut in the zip below. Just unzip it into your "windows\Start Menu\Programs" folder and you will be able to select it from a list of programs for one of the home page buttons.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMS_SMS_Shortcut.zip (160 Bytes, 76 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

is any body running the page pool that Juicy built the ROM with or did anyone increase the pagepool to like 24 or somthing higher
Old 11-03-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

fryjr82 is keeping up the good workfryjr82 is keeping up the good work

I had no sound on YouTube also. Just did a soft reset and now I have sound. Very wierd!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:55 PM
HI Fly Guy

sorry 4 my ignorance, juicy tried 2 explain 2 me once b4 but either i...(say quotes real fast 2 get the effect) "dont understand da words dat cummin' outta ma mouth" lol great flick, sorry; or it went way over my head (the kind were, when you find out you feel dumb) but i cant figure out how 2 stop the vibration on the softkb, in settings\system\touch options uncheck box and in text input settings its unchecked. where is "waldo"?? pls help me out and thank you
Old 11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
is any body running the page pool that Juicy built the ROM with or did anyone increase the pagepool to like 24 or somthing higher
I ran it on the default ppool (15 I believe) all day. Just now I bumped it to 32 and reflashed. So far I can't say I see any difference.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

ok, gotta say I like your rom

Verizon user - Do we need to install KB fixes and provisioning? Which ones should I get, there seems to be different ones for each rom now.

For me its between NRGZ Leo and Juicy. I have tried Mighty and some others but I really like the manila 2.5

I am on verizon and I had to install keyboard fixes, verizon provision cab and other items, anything I need to do with this one? I searched and did not see anything listed in particular and it wasn't on the first page that I could see.

I assume the only thing major is the MMS that everyone else has right?

So far in my limited testing

GPS works
Animated wallpapers work
youtube videos work from opera with sound
"other" settings work
Opera 9.7 to me is better than 9.5
htc internet sharing worked for me, but only gave me the option of cdma1x??

I really like the green highlights, I think NFS use to do this also and to me its the best. At first I thought they should be carried over to the calendar and keyboard also but I think that would mess up the look of custom backgrounds and think how you have it is better

To me I think NRGZ is a little faster though in scrolling through tabs and dialing. I sense a little hesitation on this rom.

Keep up the great work and I will be popping back and forth
Old 11-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Ok nvm, should have just flashed the rom to see that it is included in the process, bravo Juicy!

I still am wondering though, does the carrier cab include ALL the various carrier specific things you need to do for these ROMS (GPS reg fix, keyboard fix, etc?)

Last edited by mjodotcom; 11-03-2009 at 09:34 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development