View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Gorby
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
I hate this HTC message app SO HARD TO GET OUT OF have to hit back like 8 times (exageration) its ridiculous..... its weird that some people having some issues and some not i have no lag problems at all
I hear you

Here is the solution that works for me; maybe it will work for you as well. I never see the HTC message app. I created a shortcut that takes me directly to the WM SMS/MMS messaging application (arcsoft) on the home screen. I only left the message counter at the bottom to see if I have any new messages. I never use that button though. Here is what I am talking about:

So if a new message comes in, I see it on the counter and I click my shortcut on the home screen (SMS MMS) which takes me directly into SMS/MMS. I am attaching the shortcut in the zip below. Just unzip it into your "windows\Start Menu\Programs" folder and you will be able to select it from a list of programs for one of the home page buttons.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMS_SMS_Shortcut.zip (160 Bytes, 76 views) Click for barcode!