View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:48 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
are there alot of Sprint users still utilizing this ROM?
Most definitely. I have flashed Mighty's which is the best 2.1 rom by far. And I have tried Elite, appreciate them getting involved and like some of the apps but just didn't really catch my eye yet. And tried Energy just for grins, always like what he includes in the rom but have always found Juicy's more stable, and nothing agains NRG, but his ROM did reboot out of the blue on me for no reason, I am sure just a fluke who knows. But always did find some other roms better for battery and stability, but like I said like what he includes and the effort into everything. He seems to have that Ace guy helping a lot and tweaking out the bugs and seems to be doing a great job, thanks Ace. But still seem to be very stable with Juicy. Ya the MMS issue but that is a prob on all of the 2.5's so not Juicy's fault. And fixable. Everything else is working great. Can't wait for R2.