View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
pistol44
PPCGeeks Regular

pistol44 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Great work on this rom Juicy, I appreciate your hard work.

I was looking for a great manila 2.5 rom and tried Energy Rom but was not a fan of all the customizations that came pre-installed and I didnt care much for the blue color scheme.

This rom was perfect because it came stock and allows you to make your own customizations. I'm running this on Telus and have no major issues as well mms works fine for sending and recieving without having to install any fixes.

My only issues so far after having it installed for a few days is that Touchflo/Sense UI seems to lag quite a bit at times. Memory seems to be quite high around 70% at most times (but I knew this was an issue). Also experience a lot of issues when texting. There is a lag when typing messages and then sometimes it will even freeze and have to exit out and try again. There appears to be a ton of lag and freezingwhen making edits to a contact such as linking someone to Facebook. For some reason peoples pictures appear after linking them and other times it just refuses to work.

So far I'd rate this rom quite well over the others I've tried so far. My only major complaint is the manila lag issues.

I tried installing the 2 cabs to free up ram like disable push internet and the other one everyone usues but noticed no difference as well. Oh and PIM backup didn't restore my text messages off the stock rom onto this one for some reason either.