View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:53 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
My only issue with the entire rom are the signal bars/data arrows, they look like the old 6.1 ones, all sharp and pixelated. But I'm OCD

I say stick with the 2.5 Juicy roms have always been known to have the latest and greatest, well, to me at least.

That being said, I would also like to see a 6.5.1 rom from you, the only person that has one currently is NRG and I just don't trust roms made by people who don't own the device because when there's an issue, all he can say is live with it unless it can also be reproduced on the GSM counterpart
I have used NRG for some time (since Juicy went Blackberry on us). He makes a nice ROM, but it is weak on battery life. As far as mobile 6.5.1, it is a bit of a pain since some apps still do not behave properly under the new layout. IMHO