View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:20 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle13um View Post
It there a setting somewhere to make it the phone discoverable? I haven't found it like in other ROMs. When I go into bluetooth settings, the advanced tab doesn't work. Is that where the "make discoverable" check box should be?

I flashed from a couple of ROMs (first EnergyRom, then MM), but I always clear storage after flashing a ROM. Should I flash back to stock and then re-flash this ROM? Thank all of you for your help. After all the bickering over the HardSPL, it feels good to be back in the midst of a productive, cooperative community! Go PPCGeeks!!

start>settings> all settings> bluetooth...........then on the 1st tab 4 panel down you can make the phone discoverable