PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 12:16 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solipsist View Post
Have you tried the flipclock workaround? I wasn't able to successfully overwrite the necessary manila file as it's file properties show as "In ROM". I can't delete, rename, or overwrite it with the replacement file, but maybe I'm not doing it correctly.
are you using the built in file explorer? cuz that wouldnt do nothing

check out total commander or resco explorer, they will/should be able 2 take care of it

edit: wow, to slow on me, either i cant type fast enough or i didnt f5 for awhile

but you got it now

Last edited by kjhadfield; 11-20-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Solipsist is keeping up the good workSolipsist is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghamden View Post
Use Total commander copy new manilla to windows folder soft reset and your ready to go

If you want too be safe copy the original the same way except to a backup folder of your choice then move the fixed manilla to the windows folder

works perfect no more 1:02 flipping
Thanks. I have TCMD, but had only used that for attempting to delete the file. It successfully overwrote the file and it seems that I'm good to go. Thanks again.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:23 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

a quick (i hope) question w/ xda_uc. can the contents of the folder be numbered, as in 01;02;etc. to control the order its installed?

thanks
Old 11-20-2009, 12:54 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
This works fine...it's the cabs that supposedly remove the bottom curtain that jack things up!
OK...installed it...what do I do! lol...
Old 11-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

after running xda_uc does it ever tell you that its done?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
OK...installed it...what do I do! lol...

I installed this cab...and it trashed my phone...I had a Sprite Bkup...but it won't do a normal restore...wants to do a level 2?? which I did...but full of errors...

I am SOOOO bummed...Everything was PERFECT...now I have to do everything again...STAY AWAY from this cab...
Old 11-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
No. I just keep watching the task manager in the top right. It keeps flashing from the "X" close button back to task manager while cabs are installing. It takes my 2-3 dozen cabs about 5-10 min to install. once i havn't seen the X jump up for awhile, then I open task manager to make sure nothing is running, then do reset.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I installed this cab...and it trashed my phone...I had a Sprite Bkup...but it won't do a normal restore...wants to do a level 2?? which I did...but full of errors...

I am SOOOO bummed...Everything was PERFECT...now I have to do everything again...STAY AWAY from this cab...
Dude, you stay away from the rom, you don't even know how to figure out your restore app. this rom is one of the sweetest!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:44 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i still play around and surf or play a game while its loading but it just stops when done. (no signal)
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
Dude, you stay away from the rom, you don't even know how to figure out your restore app. this rom is one of the sweetest!

Yah...great advice...I have been using Sprite for years, I know how to use it...something happened. I did another hard reset to try again, because I don't remember the provisioning screen coming up after the last one, so maybe that's what happened...either way...nice, helpful response dude...

*UPDATE- the provisioning ran the second time, which must have been the problem, cause my bkup ran as normal...whew...all is good again. Not sure why the cab wacked my phone out...maybe max manilla? either way...think I will just "enjoy" the Sprint logo...lol

Last edited by JZ*; 11-20-2009 at 02:07 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development