PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 03:33 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
how do i change my sms save folder to memory card, i'm lost
Go to your SMS Inbox...click menu->tools->options...at the bottom is a tab that says storage...this may be what you are looking for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
I know this has kind of been talked about before, but I'm wondering if there is ANY way to get back to that single file look for programs that we had in the last ROM. I used Ziggy's start menu and the folders are there, but it's still really annoying to find programs sometimes when you don't know exactly which folder it's been dropped into/if it's been put into a folder at all.

With Cookie's mod, when you add a quicklink and search for a program, you can find that nice alphabetical list again - can anyone come up with a shortcut to that page? Obviously it's THERE, but I am not advanced enough to figure out how to get to it.

Help please!!
What you see is a Program Selector which lets you select what programs to put into the quicklinks...it is NOT a start menu...so NO

Secondly I am confused about this single file look that you are talking about...

If you wanted the files like they were when it is originally flashed in the Official version then you shoulda left it as is...

If you are looking for the Mighty Start Menu like what is on the SE version then Ziggy's Menu Cab does the trick you just need to put your links in the folders you want....there are no differences with default icon setup in ziggy's cab, and any of Mike's previous ROMs that had the folders included...

Totally confused...

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-22-2010 at 03:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

So I have come across my first issue, I don't believe its a ROM problem but it's bothering me some, My dim light in the settings is setting it self to 10 seconds. This has just popped up today and started happening. I have set it back to 1 minute and soft reset and and it goes back to 10 seconds to dim back light which than activates the lock screen.

Below is what I have installed.

AMeBa_v0.8rc.cab
CHTEditor.v1.7.1.1.CAB
Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1.cab
B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab
Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar V3 WM6.5.x (Battery %).cab
ENU-Chobit Company SmartLock 2.0F.CAB
MightyRom Full Force Start Button.cab
imnuts Threaded Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62.cab
1PercentBattery.cab
Red Notify Bubbles 2.5.x.cab
music lib rebuild at startup.cab
SafeInboxExtender.CAB
Resco.Photo.Manager.v.7.02.MUI.CBD.CAB
Spb.Backup.v2.1.0.build.3536.cab
BiGnAdAd Sense-TransparentClock.cab
No Clock Background.cab
Remove Quick Link Background.cab
The New MightyROM BlackOut.cab
Sprint Nav.cab
htcAddicts_cleanRAM.cab
HD wallpapers.cab
KD-FONT-Old English Text MT.cab

Has anyone run into anything like this?

Old 05-22-2010, 04:11 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
I know this has kind of been talked about before, but I'm wondering if there is ANY way to get back to that single file look for programs that we had in the last ROM. I used Ziggy's start menu and the folders are there, but it's still really annoying to find programs sometimes when you don't know exactly which folder it's been dropped into/if it's been put into a folder at all.

With Cookie's mod, when you add a quicklink and search for a program, you can find that nice alphabetical list again - can anyone come up with a shortcut to that page? Obviously it's THERE, but I am not advanced enough to figure out how to get to it.

Help please!!
I am confused also on this....but fyi you can move programs to any folder you choose and create folders....you just need the right file explorer....Resco or TC will do the trick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
So I have come across my first issue, I don't believe its a ROM problem but it's bothering me some, My dim light in the settings is setting it self to 10 seconds. This has just popped up today and started happening. I have set it back to 1 minute and soft reset and and it goes back to 10 seconds to dim back light which than activates the lock screen.

Below is what I have installed.

AMeBa_v0.8rc.cab
CHTEditor.v1.7.1.1.CAB
Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1.cab
B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab
Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar V3 WM6.5.x (Battery %).cab
ENU-Chobit Company SmartLock 2.0F.CAB
MightyRom Full Force Start Button.cab
imnuts Threaded Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62.cab
1PercentBattery.cab
Red Notify Bubbles 2.5.x.cab
music lib rebuild at startup.cab
SafeInboxExtender.CAB
Resco.Photo.Manager.v.7.02.MUI.CBD.CAB
Spb.Backup.v2.1.0.build.3536.cab
BiGnAdAd Sense-TransparentClock.cab
No Clock Background.cab
Remove Quick Link Background.cab
The New MightyROM BlackOut.cab
Sprint Nav.cab
htcAddicts_cleanRAM.cab
HD wallpapers.cab
KD-FONT-Old English Text MT.cab

Has anyone run into anything like this?
My starting point would be Ambea....
Old 05-22-2010, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

snowmaiden11 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Go to your SMS Inbox...click menu->tools->options...at the bottom is a tab that says storage...this may be what you are looking for...

What you see is a Program Selector which lets you select what programs to put into the quicklinks...it is NOT a start menu...so NO

Secondly I am confused about this single file look that you are talking about...

If you wanted the files like they were when it is originally flashed in the Official version then you shoulda left it as is...

If you are looking for the Mighty Start Menu like what is on the SE version then Ziggy's Menu Cab does the trick you just need to put your links in the folders you want....there are no differences with default icon setup in ziggy's cab, and any of Mike's previous ROMs that had the folders included...

Totally confused...
I guess I wasn't very clear. On MightyRom's last release (sense2.1) there was programs tab and when you clicked on "all programs" (the L soft key) when you were in that tab, you'd get an alphabetical list of all the programs that looked identical to what is now the "select program" option when you're putting in quicklinks on the homepage.

I have Ziggy's mod put in and I've put my apps in the folders but there are times when I don't remember which folder I've put a particular app in (since a lot of apps could easily be classified several ways). I was really hoping to get that alphabetical program list back somehow - I didn't realize MR's new rom had taken off the programs tab that was on his last one - it's not a big deal and overall I do love the new rom, but I thought I'd ask if there was any way to get a shortcut to this again. Folders are obviously useful, but sometimes I just want to be able to see all my programs at once like I was able to before without navigating subfolders and whatnot

No offense meant to anyone here! You guys all work super hard and noobs like me are crazy grateful for everything you do

**EDIT** Here's a screenshot of the menu that I was talking about. In the last ROM this was what "all programs" looked like and you could launch from this page. I'd love to get that functionality and have an "all programs" shortcut here as well, if it's possible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.2 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by snowmaiden11; 05-22-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:04 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
I guess I wasn't very clear. On MightyRom's last release (sense2.1) there was programs tab and when you clicked on "all programs" (the L soft key) when you were in that tab, you'd get an alphabetical list of all the programs that looked identical to what is now the "select program" option when you're putting in quicklinks on the homepage.

I have Ziggy's mod put in and I've put my apps in the folders but there are times when I don't remember which folder I've put a particular app in (since a lot of apps could easily be classified several ways). I was really hoping to get that alphabetical program list back somehow - I didn't realize MR's new rom had taken off the programs tab that was on his last one - it's not a big deal and overall I do love the new rom, but I thought I'd ask if there was any way to get a shortcut to this again. Folders are obviously useful, but sometimes I just want to be able to see all my programs at once like I was able to before without navigating subfolders and whatnot

No offense meant to anyone here! You guys all work super hard and noobs like me are crazy grateful for everything you do

**EDIT** Here's a screenshot of the menu that I was talking about. In the last ROM this was what "all programs" looked like and you could launch from this page. I'd love to get that functionality and have an "all programs" shortcut here as well, if it's possible
I use this in every rom....you may like it...
Attached Files
File Type: cab DH ListViewStartMenuWVGA.cab (81.5 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:27 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

I understand what you are talking about...however when you say his "last" ROM...he hasn't made a Sense 2.1 ROM in almost 4 months...his lastest ROMs have all been 2.5...basically if you are wanting the programs tab you can either go back to Sense 2.1, or search the forum for the Program tab files and edit the manilaxml to correctly display it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I use this in every rom....you may like it...
Dunno if its the same as AwesomeStart but its another option...
Attached Files
File Type: cab AwesomeStart_MightyEdit.CAB (926.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

cydetu is a n00b

Ok, not sure if anyone else has ran into this problem, but I'm using the latest Special Edition ROM and would like to use my T-Mobile prepaid SIM at certain times. Though when I try, I never seem to be able to get a signal. When I try a manual search [for networks] under the Network Settings, by selecting GSM Only, I don't get any results back. Same with Find Network.

I haven't used this feature in about 2 months now, but I do know it worked the last time I used it; also, when it worked I was on the original MightyRom. Now when I try, it keeps displaying airplane more, even though its off.

I did use the search option, but couldn't find anything relevant. Anyone have any idea?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Help please!!
If you don't want them in separate folders, then don't install my cab, at least on Official and FF, SE has my cab auto-installed on first boot. All my cab really does is create the folders, I use all of Mike's settings as to where they go, imported directly from his Start Menu EXT, so everything is where it would have been in his previous releases, maybe the order in each menu is slightly off, but I never did get around to fixing that.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

snowmaiden11 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks everyone for the help - like I said, not a huge deal, just me being picky. And Ziggy, your cab is actually fantastic - having to go through all the files in that jumbled fashion EVERY TIME I went to the start menu would've been awful, so thanks And tjELITE, you're right - I kept meaning to say the last ROM of his that I installed (the Feb release). I've been looking for the Program tab files without much luck yet, but I'll keep an eye out for later
Old 05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: Alltel

sk187 is a n00b

How exactly does stealth tethering work? Do you just use internet connection sharing?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2