View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 06:13 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
I know this has kind of been talked about before, but I'm wondering if there is ANY way to get back to that single file look for programs that we had in the last ROM. I used Ziggy's start menu and the folders are there, but it's still really annoying to find programs sometimes when you don't know exactly which folder it's been dropped into/if it's been put into a folder at all.

With Cookie's mod, when you add a quicklink and search for a program, you can find that nice alphabetical list again - can anyone come up with a shortcut to that page? Obviously it's THERE, but I am not advanced enough to figure out how to get to it.

Help please!!
If you don't want them in separate folders, then don't install my cab, at least on Official and FF, SE has my cab auto-installed on first boot. All my cab really does is create the folders, I use all of Mike's settings as to where they go, imported directly from his Start Menu EXT, so everything is where it would have been in his previous releases, maybe the order in each menu is slightly off, but I never did get around to fixing that.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 3 times.