PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to microdot
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

no idea what is going on. my phone again froze on a screen and then as soon as i turn it off with the call end button it hard resets by itself. It never did that i am am always running pretty much the same stuff. I was on the original mightyrom..no issues...flashed to FF and it hard reset itself randomly 3 times....flashed to SE and it did the same. I flashed again back to original and i am scared to load even cookies home tab or any of my cabs. I also can get task29 to run. Tried it on 2 pc's now and even went to bootloader mode one of the times and i keep getting that file cannot open error i mentioned before. Very discouraged at the moment
Old 05-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

raptors2k is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Here's the cab with the regedit for this - just install and soft reset. This will move the Menu to the far right, but you will lose the 'X' / 'OK' button. To get out of apps you will need to press the back key or the end key. SS below:

I like your home screen
How did you get the bar with the miss calls txt messages and MAIL?? and the change of clock?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptok View Post
Hey Mordy - these are links to 6.5 task bar. I have been interested in finding notification icons (top?) that work with FF - ie. 6.5.x. I'm really unclear what's compatible and what's not.... even Tsowen's thread is a bit confusing on that front.

Is there a good notification icon set that's compatible? Where to find? I find the FF phone icon never shows any bars... at least that I can tell.

Otherwise - I'm really a fan of FF... Solid. Just not a huge fan of the icons....
Sorry, I thought you were on 6.5, disregard my post then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta49 View Post
what lock screen app are you guys using with the SE ROM
Cookies
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Forgive me if this has been answered already. I am still trying to catch up on the reading I have like 35 pages left and searched but couldnt find the answer. haha
Does anyone have the 1% battery workingon the new ROMS? I am running FF and have installed the 1% tweak that i have used in the past, but it does not seem to be working.

If it is working could someone point me in the direction of where I can get it?

Thanks!!
You need a taskbar that can display 1% increments...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
LOL.. It was a winner. You need to add it to your sig line then.

David
Good idea...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
I have a reg file that runs as part of XDA UC setup to do the 7 bar signal and it did not work on SE until I changed to a different task bar. Not sure why, I verified the registry entry was there and had soft reset and still was only 5. Changed task bar and then it was showing 7.

I don't use 1% battery or FB tab.
the taskbar on SE may not be able to show 7 bars... pure speculation here...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptors2k View Post
I like your home screen
How did you get the bar with the miss calls txt messages and MAIL?? and the change of clock?
its done with cookies home tab and cht editor...it allows you to customize the homescreen in diff ways. You can find it in the themes and software thread
Old 05-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Lurker

slicksave is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
I have a reg file that runs as part of XDA UC setup to do the 7 bar signal and it did not work on SE until I changed to a different task bar. Not sure why, I verified the registry entry was there and had soft reset and still was only 5. Changed task bar and then it was showing 7.

I don't use 1% battery or FB tab.
ahh, i thought MightyROM SE came with Dark Ninja's Desire Taskbar, makes sense now.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:32 PM
N00b
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Is anyone experiencing fast battery drainage with the SE Version? I left my house for work this morning at 8:30 and my phone was fully charged. I have been using Slacker Radio, no phone calls, just a few text and now I am at 40% Battery level.
Any one else having the same issue please report.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjack View Post
It's too early to tell since I haven't cycled enough times (on #2), but I've noticed Slacker over Wifi sucked up about 10% battery per hour on my first cycle.

I took it off the charger yesterday morning and with a couple dozen texts and ten calls I'm at 55% right now (36 hours later). Just turned on Slacker over the Phone Speaker so I'll post up with my batt life in a bit.
Followup- Since my last device was a Treo 700w, I didn't have the variety of stuff to check out or connectivity options as the Pro2.

So now that my feet are wet, I thought I'd share the results about what I learned. Asking this question prompted me to do some easy tests.

I ran 15 mins of Slacker over Wifi with a couple of texts - 4% drain. Then ran another 30 mins of slacker with nothing else - 5% drain. So, roughly 10% per hour.

Then I ran an hour of Slacker over Ev with nothing else and it used over 30% in 1hr

The number may have been skewed a bit since the battery hasn't been cycled through, I'm thinking that sucker dropped pretty fast after it got under 15%.

And some discharge readings, just for fun.

Idle (Screen 50%) - 135mA (range is 80 to 130)
Idle (screen Dim) - 70mA (range is 35 to 70)
Idle with WiFi active - 300mA
Idle with 3G - 375mA
Slacker Wifi with speaker - 350mA
Slacker 3G with speaker - 425mA

I've dropped a bunch of cabs on this ROM and it's still solid with tons of battery life. The WiFi/3G just burn it up, that's all.
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ok so I can't remember who exactly asked me for it...but here is somewhat of a preview of what I have in store...

A new Red Dialer....

Been working on it for a good 5 hrs now...the screen below is just a photoshop preview...meaning it will look similar just I through a couple pics together so it can be seen...

Hope you guys like it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dialerscreen.jpg (15.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Question Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Love the Mighty SE Rom and its working super fast. The only issue I'm having is Bluetooth. Every once in a while Bluetooth won't turn on. I get a error message saying "Bluetooth cant turn on due to (something) stack. A soft reset fixes the issue but a day later it comes back and I have to keep soft resetting it to fix the issue. Any idea's?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Red face Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Ok so I can't remember who exactly asked me for it...but here is somewhat of a preview of what I have in store...

A new Red Dialer....

Been working on it for a good 5 hrs now...the screen below is just a photoshop preview...meaning it will look similar just I through a couple pics together so it can be seen...

Hope you guys like it...
I Love it. Like always you do sweet work on these dialers TJ. Thankyou for your hard work. Just curious though,... any plans for a BLUE dialer to match Purians blue Satin on Mighty's SE Rom?=D>
Old 05-04-2010, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
I Love it. Like always you do sweet work on these dialers TJ. Thankyou for your hard work. Just curious though,... any plans for a BLUE dialer to match Purians blue Satin on Mighty's SE Rom?=D>
Whats wrong with the beautiful one built in ??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2