PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

cptok is keeping up the good workcptok is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Yes, look here for some that were fixed for mightyrom...
Hey Mordy - these are links to 6.5 task bar. I have been interested in finding notification icons (top?) that work with FF - ie. 6.5.x. I'm really unclear what's compatible and what's not.... even Tsowen's thread is a bit confusing on that front.

Is there a good notification icon set that's compatible? Where to find? I find the FF phone icon never shows any bars... at least that I can tell.

Otherwise - I'm really a fan of FF... Solid. Just not a huge fan of the icons....
Old 05-04-2010, 08:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

sta49 is a n00b

what lock screen app are you guys using with the SE ROM
Old 05-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

WOW,...was off for just one day and the Great Mighty Mike hits 2,000,000. 6,000 views ago....lol. Dam I missed alot. Congrats Mighty Mike!!! Only proves to everyone who is NUMERO UNO!
Good for you my man!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Forgive me if this has been answered already. I am still trying to catch up on the reading I have like 35 pages left and searched but couldnt find the answer. haha
Does anyone have the 1% battery workingon the new ROMS? I am running FF and have installed the 1% tweak that i have used in the past, but it does not seem to be working.

If it is working could someone point me in the direction of where I can get it?

Thanks!!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Forgive me if this has been answered already. I am still trying to catch up on the reading I have like 35 pages left and searched but couldnt find the answer. haha
Does anyone have the 1% battery workingon the new ROMS? I am running FF and have installed the 1% tweak that i have used in the past, but it does not seem to be working.

If it is working could someone point me in the direction of where I can get it?

Thanks!!
This one is working just fine for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 1PercentBattery.cab (1.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:02 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
This is my 1st afternoon on SE...good so far. I just noticed that when i use CSMI to change my icons, they change to the new icon on the start menu but when i add them to my homescreen the shortcut icon is the original...even after soft reset. I figured out that it only does that to the programs that are in folders in the start screen. Program that are not in folders have the updated icon in the shortcut. Any way around this?
Easy fix my friend...Do this...

Go to My Device\Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher

Select all and delete...soft reset...

Enjoy...
Old 05-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
The update notification has been in the last few ROM's. It doesn't appear to be in SE, at least I do not see it in the startup folder. It definitely is in the official ROM for 0501, saw it in the startup folder when I flashed to that before switching to SE.

I used the March version for the last month and did not see any update notifications.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I will never let this quote die. Never!

LOL.. It was a winner. You need to add it to your sig line then.

David
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I would not download any previous texts from My Phone. Known problem that slows down the phone.

I would do the clear storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsnyc View Post
actually trying to read through this thread... on page 119 - not sure if attempting to read through the whole thing is a smart way to go - may not catch up until june... =)

anyway, i flashed the 3/23 rom upgrading from the feb mighty rom but i never did a hard (button press) reset but i did do a clear storage

when i restored from microsoft my phone i now have duplicate contacts... by phone is also a little slow especially the text message app...
i deleted all my old texts off phone to try and improve performance but it didnt help

i have installed cookie 1.7.1

should i reflash with a hard button reset or is that unecessary?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I have been using LockDevice 1.6.2 with no problems.

You can also use the Co0kies home tab program that has 3 different locks built in.

Or the lock that comes on the SE ROM already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta49 View Post
what lock screen app are you guys using with the SE ROM
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2