View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:02 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
This is my 1st afternoon on SE...good so far. I just noticed that when i use CSMI to change my icons, they change to the new icon on the start menu but when i add them to my homescreen the shortcut icon is the original...even after soft reset. I figured out that it only does that to the programs that are in folders in the start screen. Program that are not in folders have the updated icon in the shortcut. Any way around this?
Easy fix my friend...Do this...

Go to My Device\Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher

Select all and delete...soft reset...

Enjoy...