PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH ON THE WAY
Carrier: sprint

J4K9BK@YAHOO.COM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

thank you mighty mike, I have been here awhile and have tested many roms, but the se verision of your update is the best i have used. i have loaded tons of stuff on this rom and like it has been said it just wont stop it can take it all. You have changed my tp2 into a work on mobile art. thank you effort and hard
Old 05-04-2010, 07:38 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ohhh crud...completely forgot

CONGRATS MIKE ON 2 MILLION VIEWS

It will be 4 Million before you know it...

----------------------

gadget1 gave me an idea about a MR Tshirt...maybe I will get some made and send em to the MR Team...hehe
Old 05-04-2010, 07:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jmsnyc is a n00b

actually trying to read through this thread... on page 119 - not sure if attempting to read through the whole thing is a smart way to go - may not catch up until june... =)

anyway, i flashed the 3/23 rom upgrading from the feb mighty rom but i never did a hard (button press) reset but i did do a clear storage

when i restored from microsoft my phone i now have duplicate contacts... by phone is also a little slow especially the text message app...
i deleted all my old texts off phone to try and improve performance but it didnt help

i have installed cookie 1.7.1

should i reflash with a hard button reset or is that unecessary?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsnyc View Post
actually trying to read through this thread... on page 119 - not sure if attempting to read through the whole thing is a smart way to go - may not catch up until june... =)

anyway, i flashed the 3/23 rom upgrading from the feb mighty rom but i never did a hard (button press) reset but i did do a clear storage

when i restored from microsoft my phone i now have duplicate contacts... by phone is also a little slow especially the text message app...
i deleted all my old texts off phone to try and improve performance but it didnt help

Clear storage is better then the button combo....
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Have you tried going into start > settings > lock, then making sure the box in unchecked?
Of course. It's not checked. I've also disabled it in the registry but it still comes up. There seems to be no way to disable the HTC Slide Unlock.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

Last I heard purian has a black theme in the works for MightyROM so be patient...as you can see purians themes are well worth the wait....
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobypup View Post
I absolutely agree about purians themes. I will eagerly await the release of black awesomeness.
Thanks Guys, and yes Tj you were right, BlueSatin R3BORN IS good to run on Full Force, just don't use the tsk's from it until I update, which will be by this weekend to give proper 6.5.X tsk's to go with the theme.!

Also we're at about 65% on The NEw MightyRom BlackOut .. Target ETA by Friday ~ !! Thanks all for your patience, work and home mass business has been killin theming time.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jmsnyc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsnyc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Clear storage is better then the button combo....

Thanks. Issue is that when I click on a threaded text in the All Messages window it takes awhile to open - I see the hourglass equivalent thingy (the busy icon)

Also I am very interested if anyone installed a pattern type lock like they have on android - i was thinking of installing throttle lock
Old 05-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

First and formeost:

CONGRATS to Mighty on 2,000,000 views!!! I remember the TP1 days and 1,000,000 views was crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
Is anyone having issues with the order of the pictures in the Photos and Videos tab? I have pics numbered in this format IMAGE_001, IMAGE_002, etc. all the way to 60 and there's 2 or 3 out of order.

I am currently running the latest FF, but the same thing happened with the earlier version of mightymikes normal 6.5. It's not a big deal but it bugs me a little bit that I have an old pic showing up as the 1st (newest).
I'm pretty sure the order of the photos/videos in the tab is sorted by date created. not by file name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
this might be a stupid question, but how do people like the mightyrom FF over all, any glitches that can be fixed or causing real problems, im using the april 23rd rom and it works great over all and yea i didnt really wanna flash to the may 1st OF cuz the changelog wasnt too long and was thinking about flashing to the FF, thanks for your input guys!
FF rocks. I'll never go back to 6.5 now... After Impact and now FF, Mighty 6.5.5 is def the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
Can someone who has the facebook tab installed do me a quick favor???

Please go into HKLM>SOFTWARE>HTC>MANILA>CONFIGURATION and check each folder so you can find which one is the facebook tab on your particular setup

Go into that Key and tell me what value is set for Title ? Should be [[IDS.... or something like that.

Thanks!
HKLM>SOFTWARE>HTC>MANILA>CONFIGURATION>4

Title: [[Facebook]]
Old 05-04-2010, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

This is my 1st afternoon on SE...good so far. I just noticed that when i use CSMI to change my icons, they change to the new icon on the start menu but when i add them to my homescreen the shortcut icon is the original...even after soft reset. I figured out that it only does that to the programs that are in folders in the start screen. Program that are not in folders have the updated icon in the shortcut. Any way around this?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
Connected phone, clicked on task.exe and accepted on 1st 2 pages and then when i click next i get this eror message "ERROR [240] file open. The update Utility can not open the requested file. Please check and update your Utility.

??
Have you followed the instructions in the HSPL thread and properly unlocked your phone before trying to flash a new ROM?

If you are unsure of what you are trying to do, I strongly encourage you to do some more reading before you go any further. Read, read and read some more and ask lots of questions. If you are still unsure or uncomfortable, then wait a bit longer.

David
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2