View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:30 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
Connected phone, clicked on task.exe and accepted on 1st 2 pages and then when i click next i get this eror message "ERROR [240] file open. The update Utility can not open the requested file. Please check and update your Utility.

??
Have you followed the instructions in the HSPL thread and properly unlocked your phone before trying to flash a new ROM?

If you are unsure of what you are trying to do, I strongly encourage you to do some more reading before you go any further. Read, read and read some more and ask lots of questions. If you are still unsure or uncomfortable, then wait a bit longer.

David