PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Can someone who has the facebook tab installed do me a quick favor???

Please go into HKLM>SOFTWARE>HTC>MANILA>CONFIGURATION and check each folder so you can find which one is the facebook tab on your particular setup

Go into that Key and tell me what value is set for Title ? Should be [[IDS.... or something like that.

Thanks!
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

zeeyo987 is a n00b

cool sounds like FF is awesome, any differences in speed or touch screen working better like 6.5.5 is supposed to do?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
cool sounds like FF is awesome, any differences in speed or touch screen working better like 6.5.5 is supposed to do?
touchscreen is more responsive to your finger..well Mightyrom made the speed on the Rom really nice so i dont have a problem with response. i touch something and it comes up right away..there is a glitch with the caller id if you are in landscape however but its not a problem for me

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 05-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

I'm getting the annoying ROM update available popup again even though this is the latest version installed.

Was that feature put back into this 050110 ROM?
Old 05-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: vodafone ro

bgmarian is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bgmarian

hi guys, tell me please, where is a cab for document tab, for mighty rom of course.. thank you
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
TASK29 was not listed in task manager but i restarted my computer anyway. After that i did the same thing and got the same message. because it never went past that error message i assumed task29 never ran but when i took my batter out and put it back in my phone did not want to go past the touch pro 2 screeen. (needles to say i am freeking out at this point). I decided to follow the instruction with the volume key and power button and was able to het to the multicolor screen. I am pretty sure i was never able to complete run task29 but my phone acted like it took so whatever right. I then flashed SE instead of FF so lets see. I am keeping my fingers crossed that i dont have any more issues. Thanks for all who helped.
I always put my phone into bootloader mode first(personal preferance) before i ran task29 or flash/HR , you can always run it again. put the phone into bootloader and than run T29. Like it has been stated before it should come up just like you are flashing a ROM. As with flashing ROMs make sure that ur battery is over 50%. That is the only time that I have not been able to flash and recieved the error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I had the same problem when I ran task29. I was leaving usb plugged in so every time I put the battery back on it would automatically turn on. So I unplugged the usb took battery out then reinstalled battery and entered bootloader.
I leave my phone plugged in when I put it into bootloader and just take the back off and use the Power, vol down and reset botton. either way works
Old 05-04-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I'm getting the annoying ROM update available popup again even though this is the latest version installed.

Was that feature put back into this 050110 ROM?
The update notification has been in the last few ROM's. It doesn't appear to be in SE, at least I do not see it in the startup folder. It definitely is in the official ROM for 0501, saw it in the startup folder when I flashed to that before switching to SE.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

When you restore from Sprint or SPB Backup, you would first flash to the same ROM that your back up was done on. Then your backup would install over the top. It would contain all the settings you personally had at the time of backup, plus all the registry entries that were part of the original ROM plus any tweaks you did, so your getting exactly what you had prior to flashing to the new ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1200 View Post
That's what I usually do (Sprite) and it works great same ROM to same ROM. I guess i was hoping for something simpler since I'm lazy.

Also, I'm concerned the memory management tweaks Mike did might get written over by the backup. I guess it depends on if it's a new ROM DLL (won't get written over) or registry settings (might get written over).

Does anybody know?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Mighty has Call Record as part of all his ROM's to the best of my knowledge. When your on a call, go to menu and you will see record.

I was using a CAB called ACR Version 1.2.3 which can be setup to record all calls, or prompt you to record them as you make or receive calls. You can also change the default path to your storage card.

It has worked on the Official ROM with no problems.

There is a Bitrate lowering CAB on the Paperclip of this forum, but I believe that without changing anything, they save to the phone memory. There might be a registry edit that can be modified to change that, but I am not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
After reading the OP yet again I was wondering the best way to always record phone calls? I used Resco Audio Recorder which did amazing sound quality from both ends but routinely screwed my phone up. I see a lot of people talking about lowering the bitrate and such.

Is there a way using only MightyROM to record all phone calls that sound pretty good on both ends? Double thanks if there's a way to have the files automatically store to my storage card!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmarian View Post
hi guys, tell me please, where is a cab for document tab, for mighty rom of course.. thank you
i would like to know this too. can someone post a cab file or a link to where to get a cab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2