View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
TASK29 was not listed in task manager but i restarted my computer anyway. After that i did the same thing and got the same message. because it never went past that error message i assumed task29 never ran but when i took my batter out and put it back in my phone did not want to go past the touch pro 2 screeen. (needles to say i am freeking out at this point). I decided to follow the instruction with the volume key and power button and was able to het to the multicolor screen. I am pretty sure i was never able to complete run task29 but my phone acted like it took so whatever right. I then flashed SE instead of FF so lets see. I am keeping my fingers crossed that i dont have any more issues. Thanks for all who helped.
I always put my phone into bootloader mode first(personal preferance) before i ran task29 or flash/HR , you can always run it again. put the phone into bootloader and than run T29. Like it has been stated before it should come up just like you are flashing a ROM. As with flashing ROMs make sure that ur battery is over 50%. That is the only time that I have not been able to flash and recieved the error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I had the same problem when I ran task29. I was leaving usb plugged in so every time I put the battery back on it would automatically turn on. So I unplugged the usb took battery out then reinstalled battery and entered bootloader.
I leave my phone plugged in when I put it into bootloader and just take the back off and use the Power, vol down and reset botton. either way works