View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:05 PM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Mighty has Call Record as part of all his ROM's to the best of my knowledge. When your on a call, go to menu and you will see record.

I was using a CAB called ACR Version 1.2.3 which can be setup to record all calls, or prompt you to record them as you make or receive calls. You can also change the default path to your storage card.

It has worked on the Official ROM with no problems.

There is a Bitrate lowering CAB on the Paperclip of this forum, but I believe that without changing anything, they save to the phone memory. There might be a registry edit that can be modified to change that, but I am not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
After reading the OP yet again I was wondering the best way to always record phone calls? I used Resco Audio Recorder which did amazing sound quality from both ends but routinely screwed my phone up. I see a lot of people talking about lowering the bitrate and such.

Is there a way using only MightyROM to record all phone calls that sound pretty good on both ends? Double thanks if there's a way to have the files automatically store to my storage card!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!