PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
MightyROM Projects
FF = Full Force ROM WM6.5.5(?)/Sense 2.5
SE = Special Edition - WM6.5/ Sense 2.5 with Cool tweaks
OF = Official - WM6.5/Sense 2.5
Thanks but I just was asking what Full Force did that OF didn't.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Maybe Task29 is already running in the background. Use task manager to kill the application or restart your computer. Then try again.
TASK29 was not listed in task manager but i restarted my computer anyway. After that i did the same thing and got the same message. because it never went past that error message i assumed task29 never ran but when i took my batter out and put it back in my phone did not want to go past the touch pro 2 screeen. (needles to say i am freeking out at this point). I decided to follow the instruction with the volume key and power button and was able to het to the multicolor screen. I am pretty sure i was never able to complete run task29 but my phone acted like it took so whatever right. I then flashed SE instead of FF so lets see. I am keeping my fingers crossed that i dont have any more issues. Thanks for all who helped.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
finger friendly,threaded email.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

I had the same problem when I ran task29. I was leaving usb plugged in so every time I put the battery back on it would automatically turn on. So I unplugged the usb took battery out then reinstalled battery and entered bootloader.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

After reading the OP yet again I was wondering the best way to always record phone calls? I used Resco Audio Recorder which did amazing sound quality from both ends but routinely screwed my phone up. I see a lot of people talking about lowering the bitrate and such.

Is there a way using only MightyROM to record all phone calls that sound pretty good on both ends? Double thanks if there's a way to have the files automatically store to my storage card!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

thx1200 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I suggest backing up your current configuration with someting like SPB Backup, that way you have a snapshot of where your at now on the current ROM. Flash to the Official ROM to be safe, because that is the same ROM you have now (I assume) with better enhancements.

You can always flash back to your current ROM, restore your backup and your right back to where you are right now.

However, I doubt you will have any need to go back. Stay away from FF is your not willing for a few Inherient BUGS in the 6.5.5 OS.
That's what I usually do (Sprite) and it works great same ROM to same ROM. I guess i was hoping for something simpler since I'm lazy.

Also, I'm concerned the memory management tweaks Mike did might get written over by the backup. I guess it depends on if it's a new ROM DLL (won't get written over) or registry settings (might get written over).

Does anybody know?
My Windows Phone Apps: ReRemind / TouchFlo Detacher / Mobile Shell 3 Toggler / iContact AE / BattLineSvc / ZoomBarPlus
Old 05-04-2010, 02:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

thx1200 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueWelkin View Post
Using the SE rom currently (might try FF soon). Still my previous stated problem (about 300+ pages of posts ago... here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3127) from the 032310 rom still exists. Using bluetooth radio in car, and using phone as media player. Audio cuts out randomly, it doesn't freeze as the song keeps playing, just goes silent. Anyone have any ideas as to the cause?

Also. Grats on the Mighty amount of views!
I had a similar problem on a Touch Pro 1. The bluetooth would just die randomly (audio cut out was the first noticable symptom). If I tried to turn BT off, the device would hang / slow down for about 30 seconds, then the BT icon disappeared. At that point, I could turn it back on and it would work for a little while longer until it crashed again.

It turns out it was a bad device. I exchanged it and never had BT problems again.

I don't know if that's your problem, as I imagine there are numerous factors that could cause audio to cut out randomly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:34 PM
N00b

sykoticazndragon is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
You can find Mighty Mike's description of each of the different ROMs here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
Is anyone having issues with the order of the pictures in the Photos and Videos tab? I have pics numbered in this format IMAGE_001, IMAGE_002, etc. all the way to 60 and there's 2 or 3 out of order.

I am currently running the latest FF, but the same thing happened with the earlier version of mightymikes normal 6.5. It's not a big deal but it bugs me a little bit that I have an old pic showing up as the 1st (newest).
anyone?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1200 View Post
That's what I usually do (Sprite) and it works great same ROM to same ROM. I guess i was hoping for something simpler since I'm lazy.

Also, I'm concerned the memory management tweaks Mike did might get written over by the backup. I guess it depends on if it's a new ROM DLL (won't get written over) or registry settings (might get written over).

Does anybody know?
It's always better to reinstall everything from scratch with a new ROM. installing a backup from a different version of a ROM is never a good idea.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2