thx1200
N00b

thx1200 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I suggest backing up your current configuration with someting like SPB Backup, that way you have a snapshot of where your at now on the current ROM. Flash to the Official ROM to be safe, because that is the same ROM you have now (I assume) with better enhancements.

You can always flash back to your current ROM, restore your backup and your right back to where you are right now.

However, I doubt you will have any need to go back. Stay away from FF is your not willing for a few Inherient BUGS in the 6.5.5 OS.
That's what I usually do (Sprite) and it works great same ROM to same ROM. I guess i was hoping for something simpler since I'm lazy.

Also, I'm concerned the memory management tweaks Mike did might get written over by the backup. I guess it depends on if it's a new ROM DLL (won't get written over) or registry settings (might get written over).

Does anybody know?
My Windows Phone Apps: ReRemind / TouchFlo Detacher / Mobile Shell 3 Toggler / iContact AE / BattLineSvc / ZoomBarPlus