PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
that argument is invalid seeing as the default for other carriers is 5 and the default value for this particular registry entry is... wait! 5! (no way tell me its a LIE)
If there is no reg entry for SignalStrengthLevel, as it is in Mike's ROM, it defaults to 5 bars. Therefore the argument is not invalid. Unless your entire complaint is instead of changing a value to 7 you have to add the entire key. Not sure why it's such a big deal considering you can toss a reg file in XDA UC and have it install for you when it does other installs. Which is how I have mine setup.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

meh, to me (and the people who had thanked me a while back) it is invalid, seeing as the the last time I played with the 6.1 EMU I had SignalStrengthLevel present, well also invalid, as its not in mikes its by his choice (which i was only saying was annoying), but going by the logic set forth of going trying to make the OF rom as STOCK as possible this just doesnt fit in the puzzle (i would quote where tj and mike where talking about OF and STOCK, but im lazy)

I like vanilla wafers thank you very much...

EDIT: I restore sections of reg using a program, but since I see it said TIME AND TIME AGAIN, i just thought i would let him know, hes not the only one who gets lost, and i know its mikes rom, but since the OF is a "Stock" rom it should have some things like a stock rom, and since Sprint accounts for a large portion of the average community I would see it as common place to think this should be "Stock" (as would anyone who has ever thanked me or posted in this thread about how to get 7bar, and complained that the key isnt in the registry)

EDIT2: reminds me of the "DisabledComponents" in Microsoft Windows Vista and 7 to disable IPv6...

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-05-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:30 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Back on track here...sorry Mike...

Anywho...well I stated back I had some things in the works for the taskbar again...check this out its another minor tweak to the Desire taskbar that comes with the SE ROM...

This cab is (SE|OF|FF Compatible)
Make sure to have the Desire taskbar installed to have the full effect...

Below are the screenshots for the icons I added...I changed the 3G icon so it no longer has arrows under it, then I changed the 1x icon the same and made it without arrows...

Second is v2 of the SoftkeyBar(SE|OF Compatible)....this adds the Desire top bar color to the bottom...if you guys like the Desire taskbar you like it....

Thanks to Dark Ninja for providing the excelent taskbar this is just minor tweaks that I did...the rest of the credit is his...

Enjoy...
Attached Images
File Type: png 3g2.png (1.4 KB, 278 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png 1x2.png (1.2 KB, 275 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png DarkNinjaSKbar.png (3.0 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.3GIconFix.v2.DesireTaskbar.cab (335.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tjELITE.DarkNinjaDesire.SoftkeyBar.v2.cab (4.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-05-2010 at 05:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

I just flashed FF...love it so far. But I'm finding the ultra tiny top menu makes it nearly impossible to click the upper right hand corner to close opened programs. Is there any way to make the top menu larger/longer in length?
Old 05-05-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

So, I flashed back to FF last night, but, wanted to continue using the new MR splash picture so I modd'ed if to use with FF and wanted to share for y'all. Hope you like it!

P.S.: accidently inverted the entire image and kinda liked the result so saved it for you to choose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MR_FF.jpg (6.1 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg MR_FF_Inverted.jpg (6.2 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg MR_FF_Tilted.jpg (6.1 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg MR_FF_Tilt_Inverted.jpg (6.1 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Hey Mike,

Sense 2.5 Program TAB add info.

I found this on XDA. No CAB as of yet, must be cooked into ROM according to the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=674624

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Hey Mike,

Sense 2.5 Program TAB add info.

I found this on XDA. No CAB as of yet, must be cooked into ROM according to the link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=674624
With CHT why would you need this?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

You wouldn't if you were using CHT. Would you agree that there is the possibility that not everyone uses CHT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
With CHT why would you need this?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
You wouldn't if you were using CHT. Would you agree that there is the possibility that not everyone uses CHT?
I would, something about CHT that just does not sit well with you?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Yeah, but it doesn't show 5, 10 3 hours after boot for me. I just don't understand it.

Do you know what files are responsible for the HTC Taskmanager? Is it the same same that governs the email/sms notification function? I'm finding when they stop working the taskmanager icon is gone as well.

I'm thinking if I knew the dll(?) that is in charge maybe I can stop and start it using memmaid.

TIA
Ok, I believe I nailed down why the HTC Manager and email/sms notifications stop working for me. I installed DarkNinjaDeisre Tackbar for wm6.5.x(Battery%) and the notifications stopped. Uninstalled it and everything started working again.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a tut for taskbar creation? maybe I can zero in on what mod'd file is giving me agida.

TIA
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2