View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

meh, to me (and the people who had thanked me a while back) it is invalid, seeing as the the last time I played with the 6.1 EMU I had SignalStrengthLevel present, well also invalid, as its not in mikes its by his choice (which i was only saying was annoying), but going by the logic set forth of going trying to make the OF rom as STOCK as possible this just doesnt fit in the puzzle (i would quote where tj and mike where talking about OF and STOCK, but im lazy)

I like vanilla wafers thank you very much...

EDIT: I restore sections of reg using a program, but since I see it said TIME AND TIME AGAIN, i just thought i would let him know, hes not the only one who gets lost, and i know its mikes rom, but since the OF is a "Stock" rom it should have some things like a stock rom, and since Sprint accounts for a large portion of the average community I would see it as common place to think this should be "Stock" (as would anyone who has ever thanked me or posted in this thread about how to get 7bar, and complained that the key isnt in the registry)

EDIT2: reminds me of the "DisabledComponents" in Microsoft Windows Vista and 7 to disable IPv6...

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-05-2010 at 02:00 AM.