PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
So if you use the following cab, it'll straighten out the honeycomb - it works very nicely if you want everything in a row (thanks to flyer2114 for pointing it out to me). I'm pretty sure there's a 4x4 grid cab floating around the Favorite Cabs thread if that's more your style

Hope that helps!
that looks much better to me. i'll post screen shots later of it.
is there a way to reorder it, maybe through registry tweaks?

Old 05-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
it's only 10.00 a month unless you want to wifi it, so that isn't so bad for alot faster internet.
I agree though, the hexagonal honeycomb crap sux. i use mobile shell to get into my programs just because it is easier on the eyes when they are lined up, even though I have to press one more screen.
careful their you might anger the omnipotent *******

on topic, gotta flash again today sometimes back to MR Official... fun stuff!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2
Carrier: Sprint

rodbac is just getting started

I have the Start menu in list view (with the DH cab posted earlier), but how can I get it ordered alphabetically, or ordered at all actually- it appears to be random now.

Thanks for any advice. I'll keep searching as well.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work
Please help clarify use of xda_uc after flashing

I am getting ready to reflash to fix some existing problems and just want to be sure I understand how xda_uc works.

Is all thats necessary is to put the various cabs and xmls into a xda_uc folder on my SD card and then when I run the xda_uc customization after the flash, they'll all install? I'm not concerned with reg edits, just installing cabs and maybe an xml. Do I need some kind of script first to tell it what to do or does it just process whatever is in that folder. If I would want them processed in a certain order is there a way to do that?

If you can link me to a post with xda_uc instructions, that would be great. I've searched but the results just come up with threads about Roms that are xda_uc compatible.

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Please help clarify use of xda_uc after flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
I am getting ready to reflash to fix some existing problems and just want to be sure I understand how xda_uc works.

Is all thats necessary is to put the various cabs and xmls into a xda_uc folder on my SD card and then when I run the xda_uc customization after the flash, they'll all install? I'm not concerned with reg edits, just installing cabs and maybe an xml. Do I need some kind of script first to tell it what to do or does it just process whatever is in that folder. If I would want them processed in a certain order is there a way to do that?

If you can link me to a post with xda_uc instructions, that would be great. I've searched but the results just come up with threads about Roms that are xda_uc compatible.

Thanks.
From Post 5 on the first page

Official XDA_UC Guides/Threads:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3611692
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562568

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

cge10 is becoming a great contributor

ok so im running Full Force and im loving the speed! but i got one question, if i make it so that the right soft key is all they way to the side how can i get it so that apps close like they did in 6.5, u hit the top right corner of the phone?

Thanks in advance,
cge10
Old 05-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cge10 View Post
ok so im running Full Force and im loving the speed! but i got one question, if i make it so that the right soft key is all they way to the side how can i get it so that apps close like they did in 6.5, u hit the top right corner of the phone?

Thanks in advance,
cge10
I think ppl have just been using the "Back" hardware button to perform the function that the "OK"/"X" on-screen buttons would perform.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: Us Cellular

chidesd is a n00b

running the latest versionof mighty rom but i just got a error microp version mismatch 0. need to know what to do because as soon as my screen goes off I cant get it back up without taking out the battery
Old 05-23-2010, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

cge10 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidesd View Post
running the latest versionof mighty rom but i just got a error microp version mismatch 0. need to know what to do because as soon as my screen goes off I cant get it back up without taking out the battery
usually it means time to flash agian
Old 05-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cge10 View Post

Thanks in advance,
cge10
Below is a link to the post I made with the cab you can install to make the x button close programs that use it. it also includes a link to the dev. over at XDA that created it. works great for me, it really makes FF complete for me.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5481
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2