View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 05:30 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Back on track here...sorry Mike...

Anywho...well I stated back I had some things in the works for the taskbar again...check this out its another minor tweak to the Desire taskbar that comes with the SE ROM...

This cab is (SE|OF|FF Compatible)
Make sure to have the Desire taskbar installed to have the full effect...

Below are the screenshots for the icons I added...I changed the 3G icon so it no longer has arrows under it, then I changed the 1x icon the same and made it without arrows...

Second is v2 of the SoftkeyBar(SE|OF Compatible)....this adds the Desire top bar color to the bottom...if you guys like the Desire taskbar you like it....

Thanks to Dark Ninja for providing the excelent taskbar this is just minor tweaks that I did...the rest of the credit is his...

Enjoy...
Attached Images
File Type: png 3g2.png (1.4 KB, 278 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png 1x2.png (1.2 KB, 275 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png DarkNinjaSKbar.png (3.0 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.3GIconFix.v2.DesireTaskbar.cab (335.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tjELITE.DarkNinjaDesire.SoftkeyBar.v2.cab (4.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-05-2010 at 05:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.