PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagersc View Post
man, some people are so incredibly annoying its almost unbearable.
yep, when i mentioned it last year i got my post thanked to quite a bit (i tell people not to hit the "thanks button" )

IIRC it went something to the tune of someone saying it wasnt included because it wasnt default and everyone didnt like 7bar (or couldnt use), and i simply said that was the reason it has a DEFAULT value... A few other things i mentioned that where missing DEFAULT registry entrys that I got thanked on... stupid thanks button... 2 years registered keeping it at 0 and now look at it... 220... (and of course tj likes to argue with everything i say so i ignore him now)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

walter17 is just getting started

I just wanted to give another nod to Mike & the work that he has put into his ROM's. Although I was on FF Beta, I decided to check out SE, and all I can say is WOW! Consistently running 70%-80% with Co0kie's HT and tsowen taskbar. Life is good for a n00b!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:21 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
yep, when i mentioned it last year i got my post thanked to quite a bit (i tell people not to hit the "thanks button" )

IIRC it went something to the tune of someone saying it wasnt included because it wasnt default and everyone didnt like 7bar (or couldnt use), and i simply said that was the reason it has a DEFAULT value... A few other things i mentioned that where missing DEFAULT registry entrys that I got thanked on... stupid thanks button... 2 years registered keeping it at 0 and now look at it... 220... (and of course tj likes to argue with everything i say so i ignore him now)
This is just too funny to even comment on.............if you really wanted to ignore TJ you would block him and never see his posts....

BTW....MM roms....hence MM reg choices...
Old 05-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
This is just too funny to even comment on.............if you really wanted to ignore TJ you would block him and never see his posts....

he makes quite a few things my ex-coworkers like, so if i see an update on them i email the links to them, and I never truly put anyone on an ignore list, too much is missed with an actual ignore list
Old 05-05-2010, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Full Force TP2
Carrier: Verizon

chagersc is keeping up the good workchagersc is keeping up the good work

i think i may have been misunderstood. i dont find mike annoying in any way. the man has blessed me with an awesome phone.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
i think i may have been misunderstood. i dont find mike annoying in any way. the man has blessed me with an awesome phone.
no we know you weren't talking about mike

EDIT: for all the things I say annoy me (and dont misunderstand me either, its not Mike himself, but some of his decisions), Mike holds a top spot in my chef list, there are only 2 other chef's I would EVER leave a MR to try/use, DCD and no2chem, I "might" add Mr.X to that list because of his "relationship" with mike... but ill keep my top3 for now

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-05-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:30 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post

Hehehe...I don't think he enjoys my comments...

Quote:
he makes quite a few things my ex-coworkers like, so if i see an update on them i email the links to them, and I never truly put anyone on an ignore list, too much is missed with an actual ignore list
It's so nice to be loved...even by ex-coworkers...(no arguing there)

Quote:
I understood...I personally couldn't stop laughing...

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-05-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
yeah i love MR... but Mike has a BAD habit of not including DEFAULT registry entrys... this is just one of many i find annoying...
The problem is default for Sprint is not default for every single provider out there. The default signal strength is 5 bars with no registry entry, Sprint however uses a 7 bar and that is why an entry is needed to get Sprint default. However since Mike is on Telus and not Sprint and Telus uses 5 bars, that would probably be the reason for his leaving it that way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
The problem is default for Sprint is not default for every single provider out there. The default signal strength is 5 bars with no registry entry, Sprint however uses a 7 bar and that is why an entry is needed to get Sprint default. However since Mike is on Telus and not Sprint and Telus uses 5 bars, that would probably be the reason for his leaving it that way.
that argument is invalid seeing as the default for other carriers is 5 and the default value for this particular registry entry is... wait! 5! (no way tell me its a LIE)
Old 05-05-2010, 01:50 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
Thanked bro...nicely put...

Quote:
that argument is invalid seeing as the default for other carriers is 5 and the default value for this particular registry entry is... wait! 5! (no way tell me its a LIE)
Remember this is Mike's ROM not Kane's ROM...

If you had a ROM...it would be vanilla waffer style...like your sig...(sorry couldn't help myself..)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2