PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 08:39 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Thank you.
Do you usually post your updates on twitter?
I will post it on my site, and twitter at the same time and I will post it here of course...
Old 03-26-2010, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Naveronski is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski

On the contacts tab, is there a way to revert to the previous display method?

I liked having the list on the right side and the contact options under their picture.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay... Off topic....Well not really, but sort of. So my wife has.....or shall I say had a Hero, and I was just going on and on about this new ROM. How fast it is. How great it is. How we all camped outside this thread to download. How its this and that. And of course she is like...*yawn* "And??" So then I let her play with my phone.... She ended up selling her Hero on Ebay for 325.00 and bought herself a brand new TP2 for 369.00!! It got shipped here the very next day!!! Talk about some speedy shipping. I flashed her phone and now she is loving it to death! She keeps calling me a "nerd" because every question she has....I know the answer! Thanks to some of you from this site of course. You know who you are! Just wanted to share that with you guys. She LOVED THE TETHERING!! She couldnt get her Hero to do anything but download apps. Even some of the apps she downloaded wouldnt even work. Now she is a TP2 User!! Upgraded to the Latest MMROM series!! I have had NO problems with this ROM...other than it wont turn my TP2 into a jet. Big ups to all the ppl involved in creating a great ROM!! I absolutely love this thing!! Anyone have any battery tweaks or speed hacks?? Not that I need any...cuz I done almost all I can do to tweak it out, but a little extra wouldnt hurt.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-26-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay... Off topic....Well not really, but sort of. So my wife has.....or shall I say had a Hero, and I was just going on and on about this new ROM. How fast it is. How great it is. How we all camped outside this thread to download. How its this and that. And of course she is like...*yawn* "And??" So then I let her play with my phone.... She ended up selling her Hero on Ebay for 325.00 and bought herself a brand new TP2 for 369.00!! It got shipped here the very next day!!! Talk about some speedy shipping. I flashed her phone and now she is loving it to death! She keeps calling me a "nerd" because every question she has....I know the answer! Thanks to some of you from this site of course. You know who you are! Just wanted to share that with you guys. She LOVED THE TETHERING!! She couldnt get her Hero to do anything but download apps. Even some of the apps she downloaded wouldnt even work. Now she is a TP2 User!! Upgraded to the Latest MMROM series!! I have had NO problems with this ROM...other than it wont turn my TP2 into a jet. Big ups to all the ppl involved in creating a great ROM!! I absolutely love this thing!! Anyone have any battery tweaks or speed hacks?? Not that I need any...cuz I done almost all I can do to tweak it out, but a little extra wouldnt hurt.
She must be turned on by the ROM...hehehe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jrgolfpro is becoming a great contributor

Is MS Office 2010 in this Rom or are we back to 07 again? I'm not seeing the threaded emails or option to sync texts with MS Outlook
Old 03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

threaded emails has to do with the newest windows build numbers or if you are using exchange 2010.

i just checked the MS Word version....weird mine does say 2007 version.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-26-2010, 09:29 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
She must be turned on by the ROM...hehehe
Old 03-26-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jrgolfpro is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

threaded emails has to do with the newest windows build numbers or if you are using exchange 2010.

i just checked the MS Word version....weird mine does say 2007 version.
Okay that's kind of what I thought. My college email is through Exchange 2010 so I was just a little curious because I know I had the feature on a build back in January but now it's disappeared. lol Not a big deal though, it was just an observation.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dOOfus is just getting started

My backlight is set to dim at 30s, turn off at 1m. It dims at 30s, but does not turn off at all.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Hey Mike, or anyone that can answer, I have a quick question about Impact. Is there a registry edit to change the function of tapping different areas of the top bar? Right now its set: Left- Start Menu, Mid- HTC Notifications, Right-HTC Task Manager.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2