PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

averagejoe69 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I am in Northwest Arizona (90 minutes south of Las Vegas) and am using MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10Motion.cab from the first page. When someone sends me a picture mail all it says is that I have a new message. I can not open it or even preview it. On the old MightyROM it would show a thumbnail. Now there is nothing. Is this the same issue as the others with MMS troubles?
Old 03-26-2010, 06:59 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

anybody having issues with the AP Mobile app...for some reason it says it is unable to download the database...
Old 03-26-2010, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe69 View Post
I am in Northwest Arizona (90 minutes south of Las Vegas) and am using MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10Motion.cab from the first page. When someone sends me a picture mail all it says is that I have a new message. I can not open it or even preview it. On the old MightyROM it would show a thumbnail. Now there is nothing. Is this the same issue as the others with MMS troubles?
I am using that cab no problem, had to configure it to auto download though. It was set to manual. Go into Menu in the WM messaging client and then Pics/Video Options and change retrieval mode to auto there. I do not get the thumbnail with this version though either but not a big deal to me.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
anybody having issues with the AP Mobile app...for some reason it says it is unable to download the database...

tj,

Any status update on the black dialer and the Mighty taskbar you're working on?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sinman02 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Here is a cab for the Black Opera Loading screen for 2.5...enjoy....

Also does anyone have the CDMA Bilobrian Taskbar with the latest dll mighty edit? If so please post it as I wanna tinker with something...for future refrence..

As for the Black Dialer...it is ready...I will be releasing it soon I just got to get some things set up first and it will be good to go....

Thanks all...

-----
Also below is a cab to install the HTC Logo as your start icon...it only changes the Start Icon and nothing else...this works on any 6.5 ROM
Any ETA on your black dialer release? I can't stand the green color scheme on my phone... Thanks.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo --> SCH-i760--> TP2

avoider03 is a n00b

Quote:
This was fixed by a soft reset for me.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

I had troubles today schedule an appt in the future with a start time of 8 am and end time of 12pm. After selecting 12pm, the am would also default to 12pm rather then stay on 8am. Any clue?
Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1092; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR
I had troubles today schedule an appt in the future with a start time of 8 am and end time of 12pm. After selecting 12pm, the am would also default to 12pm rather then stay on 8am. Any clue?
Same thing happened to me a couple hours ago. kinda funny. I gave up and will do it online then sync and see what happens later tonight.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:33 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
tj,

Any status update on the black dialer and the Mighty taskbar you're working on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinman02 View Post
Any ETA on your black dialer release? I can't stand the green color scheme on my phone... Thanks.
ETA Black Dialer...some time in the next 2-4 hrs...

ETA Taskbar...some time soon...still need to figure out the network icons and I think I need the updated HTCVolume dll file so its going to be a bit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by avoider03 View Post
This was fixed by a soft reset for me.
Unfortunately it didn't work for me...some odd reason the app installs on my programs on my device when i select storage card and vice versa...

This only happened after I got pissed when I switched the app to full screen and it wouldn't let me switch back....darn app...maybe I will hafta hard reset or something...I love that app

If anyone figures out my app problem I will let them be first for the dialer hehehehe

Last edited by tjELITE; 03-26-2010 at 08:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
ETA Black Dialer...some time in the next 2-4 hrs...

ETA Taskbar...some time soon...still need to figure out the network icons and I think I need the updated HTCVolume dll file so its going to be a bit..

Unfortunately it didn't work for me...some odd reason the app installs on my programs on my device when i select storage card and vice versa...

This only happened after I got pissed when I switched the app to full screen and it wouldn't let me switch back....darn app...maybe I will hafta hard reset or something...I love that app

Thank you.
Do you usually post your updates on twitter?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2