PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephious View Post
So no one else is having problems with this rom being a piece of crap. I have been using builds of mighty rom for over a year now and have never had problems like this. I just flashed back to the stock sprint rom and my phone is running great. Question : why is mighty mike no longer leaving links for the older versions of mightyrom on mightyrom . c o m? This does not make any sense other than bandwidth issues. if anyone has a link to the previous mighty rom version I would really appreciate it.

Works great for me. I think your a piece of CRAP for blasting a perfect working ROM. I would look more at yourself and your process or lack there of, on how you went about your Flashing.

IDIOT!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For those that are asking what Keep My Tones program does. its an application that once you get all the ringtones to your contacts and you have all your ringtones set up for notifications you can create a copy as an .XML Drop it into sashimi XML and your ringtones will go back to your contacts and settings.

here is the cab for it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab KeepMyTonesV1.6.cab (952.1 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
So no one else is having problems with this rom being a piece of crap. I have been using builds of mighty rom for over a year now and have never had problems like this. I just flashed back to the stock sprint rom and my phone is running great. Question : why is mighty mike no longer leaving links for the older versions of mightyrom on mightyrom . c o m? This does not make any sense other than bandwidth issues. if anyone has a link to the previous mighty rom version I would really appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Works great for me. I think your a piece of CRAP for blasting a perfect working ROM. I would look more at yourself and your process or lack there of, on how you went about your Flashing.

IDIOT!

You should have kept copies of the older ROM's like a smart person would do!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
For those that are asking what Keep My Tones program does. its an application that once you get all the ringtones to your contacts and you have all your ringtones set up for notifications you can create a copy as an .XML Drop it into sashimi XML and your ringtones will go back to your contacts and settings.

here is the cab for it.
Thanks. Will this work for users of XDA_UC?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G
Carrier: Sprint

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Impact.......??
I have read that this is based on Impact, but I think its based off of war. Impact was based on 6.5.5, and this seems like 6.5.3....

I think it is based off the stock Sprint 6.5 rom....am I wrong?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:31 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if it executes .XML it should. I don't use XDA_UC because sashimi does everything I need so I could not verify if it does or not. But my guess it does.

Quote:
Thanks. Will this work for users of XDA_UC?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

HTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuff

Quote:
Sorry, wrong person.
I'll jump in on what KeepMyTones does:

KeepMyTones V1.6 Features:
- List All Contacts and wether they have a ringtone or not.
- Save/Restore Contact Ringtone Settings.
- Edit/Remove Contact Ringtone (WMA and MP3 Supported).
- Ability to decided where to save the file and where to restore from.
- Save/Restore your Sounds & Notification Settings
- Program now grabs all events from the phone instead of having them preprogrammed. If an event does not exist on a phone while restoring it will simply skip that event.

I use this program whenever I flash a ROM as is resets all my saved ringtones & notification events to how I want them.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_TP View Post
I'll jump in on what KeepMyTones does:

KeepMyTones V1.6 Features:
- List All Contacts and wether they have a ringtone or not.
- Save/Restore Contact Ringtone Settings.
- Edit/Remove Contact Ringtone (WMA and MP3 Supported).
- Ability to decided where to save the file and where to restore from.
- Save/Restore your Sounds & Notification Settings
- Program now grabs all events from the phone instead of having them preprogrammed. If an event does not exist on a phone while restoring it will simply skip that event.

I use this program whenever I flash a ROM as is resets all my saved ringtones & notification events to how I want them.

Thanks and THANKED!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:

IDIOT!
You got thanked
I was trying to be nice, but I guess i shouldn't be to someone that does not appreciate all the hard work that Mike puts into his Rom, and the hard work that everyone else puts into the thread to create CABS and GOODIES.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

techsavvy68 is keeping up the good worktechsavvy68 is keeping up the good worktechsavvy68 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to techsavvy68

Quote:
Wow, slow down before you start calling the ROM a piece of crap. Firstly since you claim you've been using builds of Mighty's roms, I would assume you followed protocol and flashed to the new SPRINT STOCK first before flashing the latest Mighty ROM. That would give you the newest Sprint Radio. Secondly, I would guess that you read what others posted and noticed that upon first boot, this ROM puts up the PROVISION notice. If you read what others wrote, they said to by pass that and clear storage, reboot and guess what the PROVISION notice pops up again, then run the proper provision carrier. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you followed those steps. It could have been a bad flash, that does happen sometimes, have you tried to reflash the ROM? Several posters have claimed to have minor issues and reflashed the ROM and it was fixed. I'm not going to call you an idiot or anything, but I would suggest if you're convinced this ROM isn't for you then flash back to stock and the bloatware and be content. There's no need to announce something is crap because it doesn't work for you. That was seriously RUDE!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2