PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bye TP2 Hello Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

razcat64 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to razcat64
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hmmm...not sure man. when you slide to the right to the texts tab, do you see them there? if you click on All Messages in the bottom left, are you in the Inbox? It will say in the top left corner.
Removed all txts msgs and now it works fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rnunez is becoming a great contributor

I can't get mlb gametime audio with this rom. Anybody else have this problem?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

thx1200 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Has anybody else had Exchange ActiveSync issues? I read some earlier posts about Google, but this is actual Exchange I'm talking about.

I have Exchange 2007 I sync to OTA Push Email.

Occassionally, ActiveSync just freezes up. No more email or calendar pushes. Pocket Outlook will say either "Disconnecting" or "send/receive". ActiveSync will just say "connected" but won't change status no matter what happens.

Sometimes the ActiveSync process will quit too (repllog.exe disappears from process list). I start it back up, it says "Connected" but again nothing. It won't sync. Even when I press the Sync button, it won't sync.

I've hard reset three times. I don't know where to begin to debug/diagnose this. This did not happen on the last MightyROM release for me.
My Windows Phone Apps: ReRemind / TouchFlo Detacher / Mobile Shell 3 Toggler / iContact AE / BattLineSvc / ZoomBarPlus
Old 04-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1200
Has anybody else had Exchange ActiveSync issues? I read some earlier posts about Google, but this is actual Exchange I'm talking about.

Occassionally, ActiveSync just freezes up. No more email or calendar pushes. Pocket Outlook will say either "Disconnecting" or "send/receive". ActiveSync will just say "connected" but won't change status no matter what happens.

Sometimes the ActiveSync process will quit too (repllog.exe disappears from process list). I start it back up, it says "Connected" but again nothing. It won't sync. Even when I press the Sync button, it won't sync.

I've hard reset three times. I don't know where to begin to debug/diagnose this. This did not happen on the last MightyROM release for me.
Are you using HD Tweaks by chance?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: uscc

dfgas is just getting started

omg i am loosing my mind, i got a replacement phone today. trying to hardspl unlock the phone and it keeps telling me i have already unlocked a phone. What do i do now. i have emailed the 2 people it says and said i got a replacement phone as the touch screen on the old one doesn't work. any ideas anyone? i want to get mighty back on since stock uscc rom blows
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

thx1200 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I don't know what that is, so I'll say 'no'. Is that an app that messes with AS settings? If so, did it cause this issue for others? And if so again, what was the resolution? Maybe I arrived at the same messed-up-ness by a different route.

I have installed: Cookie's hometab, pocketshield, volumex, Awesome Start Menu, Bing, WorldCard, TotalCommander, FDC Task Manager, a few stupid card games/board games, and my own apps ZoomBarPlus and ReRemind.

EDIT: I also installed the Sprint automatic PRL Update service. I'm going to try disabling the service and killing omc.exe. It's a long shot...

Last edited by thx1200; 04-07-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfgas View Post
omg i am loosing my mind, i got a replacement phone today. trying to hardspl unlock the phone and it keeps telling me i have already unlocked a phone. What do i do now. i have emailed the 2 people it says and said i got a replacement phone as the touch screen on the old one doesn't work. any ideas anyone? i want to get mighty back on since stock uscc rom blows
this is the wrong thread to post that in, but here you go.
that's normal. the unlocker is only meant to give you one free unlock. you're only option now is to send a ticket per instructions in first post of the hardspl thread and wait for them to unflag you, or to choose the pay option in the unlocker.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-07-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))
how else is it more functional? as soon as i saw sense 2.5 ive been kinda skeptical to flash it since ive heard of the bugs the sense 2.5 has on the tp2 since it doesnt have as much processing power and ram as the hd2 has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Best to flash it yourself and try it. Works fine.
I'd recommend the same, flash it and try it. This one is actually built for our phones, it's not a build for the HD2.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1200 View Post

No Exchange issues at all. Using Office 07
Old 04-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post

I don't know what that is, so I'll say 'no'. Is that an app that messes with AS settings? If so, did it cause this issue for others? And if so again, what was the resolution? Maybe I arrived at the same messed-up-ness by a different route.

I have installed: Cookie's hometab, pocketshield, volumex, Awesome Start Menu, Bing, WorldCard, TotalCommander, FDC Task Manager, a few stupid card games/board games, and my own apps ZoomBarPlus and ReRemind.

EDIT: I also installed the Sprint automatic PRL Update service. I'm going to try disabling the service and killing omc.exe. It's a long shot...
HD Tweaks is similar to Advance Configuration. Lets you mess with a ton of settings that can cause problems. I have had your same problem with the very last 2.1 Sense ROM Mighty did, so I don't believe it is related to this ROM. I seem to remember that I was messing with removing poutlook from the startup folder. Once I put it back I think my problem went away. It also might have been pure luck, so take what I am saying with a grain of salt so to speak. If you cleared storage back to his base ROM, and limited your software installs to one at a time, waiting a half to full day in between new installs, you might find that their is program causing the issue.

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-07-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2