PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Yellowman1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
MMS Notification:
"Message Delivery Failed. Or Message Receipt Failed"

Any solutions (on Sprint here)?
That is not the rom, Sprint's MMS website is down for service right now (you cant even get on to the picture mail website online either). I got the same message trying to send a MMS right now and I am on stock for now. Try again in a few hours.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nycxhobbes is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
i'll wait for you to post it, cuz i can't find one
I'll save Mike the trouble. Here is what I use. Thank Santod for it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab (41.9 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowman1 View Post
That is not the rom, Sprint's MMS website is down for service right now (you cant even get on to the picture mail website online either). I got the same message trying to send a MMS right now and I am on stock for now. Try again in a few hours.
I see. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Having a little trouble with MMS. I just cleared storage and will try from scratch to see if the problem persist. I used the .gif MMS first...which did not work for me......then I used Mordy's cab....that did not work either....and then I tried Flyers tweaked MMS cab and that did not work for me either. So I will post back with what happens after my clear storage. In the meantime....any suggestions??
Old 03-23-2010, 03:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Having a little trouble with MMS. I just cleared storage and will try from scratch to see if the problem persist. I used the .gif MMS first...which did not work for me......then I used Mordy's cab....that did not work either....and then I tried Flyers tweaked MMS cab and that did not work for me either. So I will post back with what happens after my clear storage. In the meantime....any suggestions??
they said its sprint i think. installed imnuts arcsoft and then restarted and sent a mms to myself to test try that i downloaded it from the post on first page cuz the one i had didnt show the pic but it recieved it.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:36 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
they said its sprint i think. installed imnuts arcsoft and then restarted and sent a mms to myself to test try that i downloaded it from the post on first page cuz the one i had didnt show the pic but it recieved it.
That is the one I have as well from the first post. I keep getting message failed. It never sends.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:37 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
That is the one I have as well from the first post. I keep getting message failed. It never sends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
This has been confirmed many times. The threaded one on the firstpage works. Also, Sprint MMS is down at the moment. So try again later.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:46 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
This has been confirmed many times. The threaded one on the firstpage works. Also, Sprint MMS is down at the moment. So try again later.
Aaaaaah ok. Well that explains it then. I am using the threaded on from the first post. Didnt know the MMS was down. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:47 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxhobbes View Post
I'll save Mike the trouble. Here is what I use. Thank Santod for it.
it's not cut off but it's off centered, like it only shows the bottom half of the pic and the rest is black
Old 03-23-2010, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Druu is becoming a great contributor

I thought the spring stock was fairly quick, but damn....this thing is crazy fast! Weather animations don't slow anything down at all! Thanks again Mike!

PS: Sprint MMS is up again and it works fine
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2