View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

Last I heard purian has a black theme in the works for MightyROM so be patient...as you can see purians themes are well worth the wait....
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobypup View Post
I absolutely agree about purians themes. I will eagerly await the release of black awesomeness.
Thanks Guys, and yes Tj you were right, BlueSatin R3BORN IS good to run on Full Force, just don't use the tsk's from it until I update, which will be by this weekend to give proper 6.5.X tsk's to go with the theme.!

Also we're at about 65% on The NEw MightyRom BlackOut .. Target ETA by Friday ~ !! Thanks all for your patience, work and home mass business has been killin theming time.