PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdroddy View Post
Ok, I have this strange problem. I have been using MightyROM consistantly for a little while now. But I have some inconsistency in my text message behavior. I am hoping that someone can shed some light on things for me.

When I first tried MightyROM back in January, if a text message failed to send, I would get a notification saying that the message failed to send without any options to send it again. (I wouldn't even get the red text in the windows mobile text box). I actually stopped using MightyROM for awhile because text messaging is an important part of my job and I need to know that they went through. It was too much of a pain to retype the messages (especially if I had multiple recipients).

When I switched to a later release (March I think), I began to get a "text message retry" notification. I would simply click "yes" and it would send it again. I was very happy with this. Now with the latest release I am back to the previous behavior with no option to resend.

I have searched all over for an answer to this problem. I am hoping that I have simply missed a setting somewhere. If anyone has a suggestion, I would be very appreciative.
The problem I have is that if a sms fails to send it goes to drafts... but there is no way to get it out of drafts. There is no button to "resend" in drafts, and I can't move the message to the outbox because it gives me an error stating that messages can't be moved between folders.

Is there anyway to have a failed message automatically re-send?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:20 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey guys thought I would throw out something I just put together...

For anyone that has Resco File Explorer, I have created a skin that works well with the Blackout theme from purian...screenshot and cab below...

Enjoy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rescoskin.jpg (64.7 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.BlackSkin.RescoExp.cab (2.0 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Hey guys thought I would throw out something I just put together...

For anyone that has Resco File Explorer, I have created a skin that works well with the Blackout theme from purian...screenshot and cab below...

Enjoy...
Looks good mon'! I like that ya matched letter scroll on right Just so folks know, the name, once installed is CustomBlack when you change skin under Options / Customize. Good job man

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 / 6900 / TP2

badb4c is keeping up the good workbadb4c is keeping up the good work

Is there a link to download just the task bar from the new black out theme?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:44 PM

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badb4c View Post
Is there a link to download just the task bar from the new black out theme?
As in the taskbar icons??? Or the background of the taskbars?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 / 6900 / TP2

badb4c is keeping up the good workbadb4c is keeping up the good work

The icons in a cab. Not the background for them. The bilbo brian ones that look similar have been buggy in the past for me.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hi guys, for the first time, I tried "push email" for Gmail by setting it up through ActiveSync and setting it to get the email "As items arrive". Is this really true "push service" or is it really constantly polling? I noticed my battery life is horrible with this method; I used to set it to manually check emails every 15 minutes, which has a lot better battery life. I googled the web and noticed that Windows Live Hotmail is a "true" push service for WinMo, is this true? If so, I will sign up for a hotmail account and have gmail forward my mail to it. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
what kind of power saving tweaks do you have installed? i can't for the life of me get over 24 hrs of battery life with GTX Sense installed
None at all. I'm using all the default settings. I have weather set to update every 4 hours, push mail is turned on and my phone pretty much keeps a constant data connection. I make and receive several calls a day and of course, do much more texting than I do calling. Occasionally surf the net.

One thing that makes a big difference in battery life is your signal strength. If you are going in and out of service areas or roaming and your phone is "searching" for a good signal (it usually gets warm when its doing this), it will have a negative impact on battery life.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badb4c View Post
The icons in a cab. Not the background for them. The bilbo brian ones that look similar have been buggy in the past for me.
Ok...yeah most taskbars have various dll files that sometimes can be different to the ones on a ROM (such as different versions) which creates the bugs that you notice...

Our good friend MordyT posted a few taskbars that alot of peeps used and edited them with new dlls...the link is below...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2758
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Jayhawkpride12 is a n00b

Some smart guy out here wanna make $20? This is my thread and I need HELP!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...14#post1744514
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2