View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
what kind of power saving tweaks do you have installed? i can't for the life of me get over 24 hrs of battery life with GTX Sense installed
None at all. I'm using all the default settings. I have weather set to update every 4 hours, push mail is turned on and my phone pretty much keeps a constant data connection. I make and receive several calls a day and of course, do much more texting than I do calling. Occasionally surf the net.

One thing that makes a big difference in battery life is your signal strength. If you are going in and out of service areas or roaming and your phone is "searching" for a good signal (it usually gets warm when its doing this), it will have a negative impact on battery life.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.