PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

myxheroxfell is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to myxheroxfell
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

what exactly is FF and SE? I've been out for quite a while and I've gone back more than 20 pages and can't really find anything.
thanks in advance for your help
Old 05-12-2010, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2
Carrier: Verizon

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

Woohoo! Flashed my first rom! Thanks MightyMike!

Everything seems to working properly except my keyboard lights keeping wigging out. The turn on and off randomly. There are over 600 pages on this thread, and I can't figure out how to search this thread for a fix. (someone help on this if there's a way?)

Is there any fix for this? The only thing I've changed is to install on old .cab that I had to disable the "KeyboardSlideonWake".

Thanks for helping a noob on his way to flashing my way to happiness...

Aaron
Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxheroxfell View Post
what exactly is FF and SE? I've been out for quite a while and I've gone back more than 20 pages and can't really find anything.
thanks in advance for your help
FF is WM 6.5.x

SE is like the OF with lots and lots of eye candy.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

The keyboard lights are going on and off depending on the light sensor.

You can turn off that feature by going to settings, then Buttons, then look for the backlight TAB at the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
Woohoo! Flashed my first rom! Thanks MightyMike!

Everything seems to working properly except my keyboard lights keeping wigging out. The turn on and off randomly. There are over 600 pages on this thread, and I can't figure out how to search this thread for a fix. (someone help on this if there's a way?)

Is there any fix for this? The only thing I've changed is to install on old .cab that I had to disable the "KeyboardSlideonWake".

Thanks for helping a noob on his way to flashing my way to happiness...

Aaron

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
The keyboard lights are going on and off depending on the light sensor.

You can turn off that feature by going to settings, then Buttons, then look for the backlight TAB at the bottom.
Thanks, and thanked!

Aaron
Old 05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anybody tried the new Bing Application?? it's pretty sweet!! if you don't have it, go get it.. it has turn by turn navigation...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bing.CAB (2.61 MB, 39 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Have you clicked the menu button on the bottom than click edit quick links? that lets you remove and add Icons. at least I think that's what your asking.
Great - thanks for the help that worked! Now, the other half of my issue, which has me scratching my head... I am unable to simply swipe over to the quick apps page like before (it has been removed) and select "All Programs" to browse all the software and programs/apps on my phone - how do I get back to that nice-and-neat all programs list?
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!
Old 05-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Has anybody tried the new Bing Application?? it's pretty sweet!! if you don't have it, go get it.. it has turn by turn navigation...
TURN BY TURN!? Goodbye fleeting thoughts of purchasing a Droid in the future... and HELLO Windows Mobile functionality! Does this really work!? I am surprised I have not heard of it - awesome.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
Here, this is what it loos like when a message fails to send and gets put into the drafts folder. There is no option to send.

I just checked and had 5 texts in drafts, if I open any of the texts in that folder the left soft key is Send on every one of them for me.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Also, Have you guys seen this press release from Microsoft??? Office 2010 has been released and is a free upgrade for Win 6.5 users!!

Read on.... http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/12/o...nmo-6-5-users/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2