PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
Really odd. I installed FF when the ROM came out, after doing the flash dance... and just lastnight, my phone stopped working - so I did a soft reset. The phone didn't boot up properly and gave an odd "SIM CARD ERROR" - so I did another soft reset... then, after it reset, everything was cleared out

I didn't really have much installed. A few registry tweaks, CHT Editor, and BG4ALL Test.

So I re-copied PIM.VOL over for my contacts, and didn't change anything. Early this morning, my phone did a soft reset by itself when I was looking at my calendar... really odd.

I may just ditch FF and install the regular version ...

Has anyone else been having difficulties? Seems odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Did it by chance give you a error code at all? Honestly it just sounds like a one of a kind random reset. I know it sucks happening but it is Windows Mobile lol.
Ok, I ditched Mighty Rom FF - and installed the regular setup lastnight due to the above problems. This morning, I finished setting everything up and installed imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS .... after it prompted for a restart, the ROM hung on the Mighy logo for about 5 minutes.

I did a soft reset, and it wouldn't boot up completely. It gave an error with FLYERS.CAB or something with a hex number after it. I wish I could describe the screen better... the background is the "default" start menu background (blurry with colors) and the error is in a little box towards the center of the screen. After another soft reset, my phone just cleared all its memory

Not sure what the cause of it is. I didn't have that much installed. I am NOT installing CHT Editor and BG4ALL ... as much as I want to I feel that they might be the cause of all of this. Not sure why it wouldn't be compatible, or even if its the problem ...
Old 05-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Ok, I ditched Mighty Rom FF - and installed the regular setup lastnight due to the above problems. This morning, I finished setting everything up and installed imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS .... after it prompted for a restart, the ROM hung on the Mighy logo for about 5 minutes.

I did a soft reset, and it wouldn't boot up completely. It gave an error with FLYERS.CAB or something with a hex number after it. I wish I could describe the screen better... the background is the "default" start menu background (blurry with colors) and the error is in a little box towards the center of the screen. After another soft reset, my phone just cleared all its memory

Not sure what the cause of it is. I didn't have that much installed. I am NOT installing CHT Editor and BG4ALL ... as much as I want to I feel that they might be the cause of all of this. Not sure why it wouldn't be compatible, or even if its the problem ...
try an imnuts arcsoft cab... 4th post of this thread....
EDIT: First, can you show a screenshot?
Second what HSPL are you on?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 05-12-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
try an imnuts arcsoft cab... 4th post of this thread....
EDIT: First, can you show a screenshot?
Second what HSPL are you on?
Hey MordyT,

Now that I see your name, maybe it was a CAB with MordyT_###.cab in the error, instead... I can't exactly remember. And I'm only able to get screenshots with my phone working properly synced to My Mobiler

As far as the imnuts cab, thats the one I tried: imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100206.cab

And I am using the HSPL: RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip
Old 05-12-2010, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Hey MordyT,

Now that I see your name, maybe it was a CAB with MordyT_###.cab in the error, instead... I can't exactly remember. And I'm only able to get screenshots with my phone working properly synced to My Mobiler

As far as the imnuts cab, thats the one I tried: imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100206.cab

I am running imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62.cab with no issues at all. Can grab it off this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2526
Old 05-12-2010, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Actually I have that taskbar and have edited it before with the arrow image...however I have something else in the works...err well I have it cabbed and its sitting there but I haven't released it...theres a screenshot below...it involves the DNinja Android and Desire taskbars....
Please gimme your creation. TIA
Old 05-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Since we all love Screenies, thought I'd share mine.

I wanted to thank the following people who worked behind the scene and made this possible.

Mighty Mike- For the Amazing and fast rom.
Japper- For the cabs and kept pushing me to update from 2.1 to 2.5
johncmolyneux and CookieMonster-for CHTtab and CHTEditor.
Eschelon- for his cabs in post #5
Franwella- For the clock mod

Last edited by bteljuice; 05-12-2010 at 06:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Actually I have that taskbar and have edited it before with the arrow image...however I have something else in the works...err well I have it cabbed and its sitting there but I haven't released it...theres a screenshot below...it involves the DNinja Android and Desire taskbars....
tjELITE,

This is "exactly" what I'm waiting for in a taskbar.

Thank you for all the work that your doing for us all.

All the Best!
mNotes 5.0
Old 05-12-2010, 09:38 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Hey MordyT,

Myself and others are using my tweaked cab....both versions....I have never seen that error nor has anyone reported it to me.....
Old 05-12-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
When you go into drafts, open the message and press send like any other text.....
Here, this is what it loos like when a message fails to send and gets put into the drafts folder. There is no option to send.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I too have that same issue with SE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Weird issue after flashing this rom. When I try to download any file using Opera I can not see all my folders in the root of my sd card, so I can not download a file to the folder I want. Instead I get a few of the folders to choose from and it shows my program files folder and all the sub folders in the programs folder. So the only folders it shows are Other, nano downloads, and program files and program files sub folders?
See the screenshots I have attached of the opera download gui, and the root of my sd card to show the folders i do have there. I tried formatting the card with no luck. anybody else see this issue?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2