PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yep, just noticed that after I went back and read the rest of the posts. (been here over 3 years and I still post like a noob...)
I'm holding out for a FF update. But, FF is running so well on my TP, I keep thinking, whats to fix?
I may satisfy my flash jonesing by giving OF a spin.

David
IN the same boat you are, FF is just been GREAT for me and don't forsee any upgrades till FF is upgraded.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Thanks Mike, like the mystery on this one!
Old 05-23-2010, 08:30 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Word!

Give some
Old 05-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work
Taskbar volume icon function

In this Rom (and in general in 6.5 Roms) what is supposed to happen when you tap the volume icon in the taskbar? I know that in the Sprint 6.1 stock Rom it opened the volume control. I ask this because I never checked it after flashing this Rom before installing custom taskbars, and I find that now all it does is go to the notifications rather than to volume control. Is that what is supposed to be in the 6.5 Rom (specifically MR) or have I broken it with a bad taskbar?

If in this Rom the taskbar icon should open volume control is there any way to get that function back if I've broken it with a bad taskbar?

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Here's the thing- I like stability and all that, but I needs my big buttons on the bottom. Considering I'm happy with Mike's MightyROMs, do I have any choice but choosing between the stability of the "official" ROM and the preferred buttons on "Full Force"?
Old 05-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

koolin is a n00b

updated from old sense 2.1 MightROM 02012010 i think. Enjoying the speedness of that 2.5 has now. Only problem Im having is GPS doesnt seem to be working, Google Maps always reads 0 sats. I weird thing that occured when setting up, after doing a hard reset, ran provision tool, and commit TELUS during install it said it had to remove a previous version but couldnt, would you like to install over top, yes, install fine. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Last edited by koolin; 05-23-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/886; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolin
updated from old sense 2.1 MightROM 02012010 i think. Enjoying the speedness of that 2.5 has now. Only problem Im having is GPS doesnt seem to be working, Google Maps always reads 0 sats. I weird thing that occured when setting up, after doing a hard reset, ran provision tool, and commit TELUS during install it said it had to remove a previous version but couldnt, would you like to install over top, yes, install fine. Everything else seems to be working fine.
hey koolin, nice to see yah over here!

the latest mightyroms have autoprovision. which means it already detects that ur on telus and installs the necessary components.

im on telus as well and i just tested my gps for u and it works fine!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolin View Post
did you update quickgps? that should fix your gps problem.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolin View Post
I have to run Quick GPS manually after a flash and set it to update when roaming automatically to make sure i get a satellite hold on Google Maps
Old 05-23-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

dude...u sneaky.

thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
ROM update is available @ MightyROM.com (Official ROM Only)

Enjoy!

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2